Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Ok, just back from the Mall for some last minute needs.
In my Bespoke Al's Attire 6 Panel cap...I had this for about 3 years & he made it from a old Casquete i brought in & now its his Best Seller
As he labels it the Che Cap,,,,& it does double duty !
232323232%7Ffp54376%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3B5339%3B9%3A34%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp5436%3A%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3B5339%3B6234%3Bnu0mrj

Flip & fold, a newsboy to vintage biker cap !:cool:

Geez, better than Hollywood looking for sure!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Heading out to our favorite Italian place for Christmas Eve dinner - Stetson Bluegrass Whippet

smugshot_5278780-L.jpg

Have a great Christmas everyone!!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, sharp outfit with your Whippet, have a nice Christmas, too!

Bert, nice photos with your family. All with a good hat! Merry Christmas.

Che, your Cap is wonderful and your style outstanding, have a nice Christmas, brother!
And thanks for the nice comment!

Alan, nice daddy and daughter photo. Happy Christmas for you too.

Skydog, welcome here. That is the right place to hang up and a Cap a good alternative. Merry Christmas!

Tom, a nice photo of an early cowboy! Now, the Cowboy is older and the hats he wear fantastic! Have a nice Christmas!

Lauro, fantastic look! I enjoy, how you wear the hat! A Merry Christmas for you!

Bill, also a young Cowboy. Many Merry Christmas later, the dream is the same! To wear, hats! Have a nice Christmas too!

Jeff, nice b&w photos. The Wormser looks super on you! Have a great Christmas, Jeff!

Sam, you rock the Western hats. A nice Christmas with the kids for you!

Jaunty, wonderful Strat clone you look very good with him. Joyeux Noël pour vous

Perry, deep green, sounds good and looks great! A Merry Christmas for you!

Last edited:

SurfingSalmon

New in Town
Hey all, I've been lurking for a while and finally have a decent hat photo to post!

This is me [from yesterday] leaving work in the snow! Wearing my Grey Knox Premier that my girlfriend got me for our anniversary!
2012-12-24160709_zps9a6f075c.jpg

Great lids everyone, and merry Christmas!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Awesome snow shot SurfingSalmon! I wish we would get some snow here so I could post a good snow shot. It is 43 degrees, cloudy and the wind is blowing 40 mph.

Auld Edwardian

A-List Customer
Merry Christmas to One & All!!!

It is a cold overcast chilly & breezy 34F. degrees, so out came the grey herringbone Harris Tweed flat cap. Last snowy evening it was the the James Lock & Co. Bowler to go the Christmas Evening Service at historic 10th Presbyterian Church at Spruce & 17th in Philadelphia. Naturally the family all dressed appropriately for the occasion.

Again Folks, best wishes for the day, and the New Year.

sierra 18

New in Town
For Christmas this morning, my wife gave me a Borsalino Marco fur felt fedora, which fit beautifully, and a black Borsa beret, 100% wool with thin and very comfortable leather sweatband. Both are exceedingly comfortable and, with today warming up a bit, I can wear the fedora out today.

Best,

Chris

Samuel

Practically Family
fedorakiten.jpg

my to go hat is the Resistol Kiten finish xxx beaver, I simply love this hat. Its so beautiful and plush and I got it for $10 at a five and ten store.

To all my Christian friends Merry Christmas
To all my Jewish friends enjoy your Chinese food!
:)

daddydaughter122412.jpg

Toasting the successful completion of our traditional daddy/daughter procrastinator's shopping trip. This is the only Spot still open on Elmwood Ave.

Happy Christmas, all.
Alan in the words of Billy Crystal, you, your hat and your Beautiful Daughter look MARVELOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Best regards and Merry Christmas.
CCJ

Monte

A-List Customer
Have a merry one all loungers. My aunt said I was so dapper last night when I walked in with my brown Walton Cordova and navy pea coat. I know her father was a well dressed man back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy