Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here

And for fun, my girlfriend wanted a photo of her in my Homburg :p

210.jpg

Hi

Great pix, and great hats. Fortunately I almost certainly have a pair of cowboy boots older than your girlfriend. I bought them with my 1982 Spring Break money I'd saved up. No one else had enough money to so somewhere... They're bull hide, so they last longer and they still fit. Take good care of the girl and maybe SHE'LL last that long.

Happy New Year!!! Don't worry, you'll always need ONE MORE HAT.

1961MJS

Hi

It's a Holliday Hat Week, but most of my hats are in Norman, not Illinois.

1961MJS_NYD_2013_Front_zps3f2b2209.jpg
1961MJS_NYD_2013_Side_zps7c325841.jpg
1961MJS_NYD_2013_Old_Frontier_Front_zps64508687.jpg

The third picture also shows a brown heather frock coat I bought at Mike Moore's store. Taking a picture with a cell camera doesn't do it justice.

Happy New Year Y'all

Lotsahats

One Too Many
I was wearing my stingy Wynewood today:

image-2_zps7ada5c0e.jpg

I like this hat, but I've never been so sure that the stingy was for me. Tonight we went to a family New Year get together, and I asked my father-in-law to try on the hat, since he's a guy who has taken an interest in my burgeoning vintage collection. He put it on, and not only did it fit, it fit him perfectly: face proportions, color--he even immediately angled it just a bit. If this 60 year-old-hat was made for anyone, it was made for my father-in-law. It was PERFECT. What could I do? Sometimes the hat chooses the wearer. I sent it home with him, telling him to wear it in good health. He was tickled pink.

Happy New Year, everyone!
Aaron

1961MJS

New Years day with a couple of parade goers, my Borsalino Cuenca is the whitest hat I have and goes quite well with the white suit I'd say
17495ECD-0200-4E5C-8785-87B59EC34AAC-6932-00000C63A73C0249.jpg

You ARE truly magic cause I didn't see a spot on that WHITE suit. There's a reason I don't wear white and it has NOTHING to do with virginity. I could skip breakfast (coffee stain, ketchup stain, and butter stain), lunch (Mustard stain, BBQ Sauce stain, and strawberry pop stain) and a car would splash me anyway. YOU LOOK GREAT. Rose Parade?

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Great New Year hats, everyone!

Rusty, sharp hat and photo! Cigar, Whiskey and hat, a great combination!

Alan, thanks! Nice photo! What a claw.

Splinter, very nice the No1. The young lady looks very sweet with your Homburg!
Now, you need a new Homburger, for you self! hahaha

LMH, sharp looking Stage Coach and nice crease!

Mike, a great looking hat you wear him well!

gqmagic, nice photos and a sharp outfit for the parade!

D-Guy, great VS and sharp background!

Aaron, great idea with the hat as gift, I think your father in law is happy with the hat!

Che, you look good with the champ! A good place to take a photo!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
LMH2, Love the hat.... and of course you do! But hey, our shoes still have miles to walk before they can catch up to your oldies :p

1961MJS, yep, they are older than us by a long shot. We are both only 18, but I treat her like the Princess she is! Also, I really like your hat! That brim is just amazing!

Manfred, I know! She makes any hat oif mine look so good, I don't want to put them on again, haha! Have to buy some and hide them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy