Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Saks 15/20. NO FILTERS!! I couldn't have shot this one minute sooner or one minute later!!!

2351EE3A-1.jpg

The striping on my shirt just happened to be an almost exact match to the twilight sky!! :cool:

Man that is one cool pic- Nice hat too!

howardeye

Practically Family
My second time wearing my new pie plate in public. I think I will go all out and order one from Cordova and B-wear! I think Alan called it a platter.

D3C6396D-77B0-4AD2-9C42-90A35D7C97B0-8808-00001136010A716B.jpg

Last edited:

howardeye

Practically Family
ibchipster, Fantastic Hat! Could you tell me what model, brim width, and crown height? I was just talking to another member about Black Cherry or Ox Blood being my next choice of a modern made hat. Thanks!

Sorry about the double post. I don't know how it happened

Last edited:

howardeye

Practically Family
Fantastic Hat! Could you tell me what model, brim width, and crown height? I was just talking to another member about Black Cherry or Ox Blood being my next choice of a modern made hat. Thanks!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Rogera and AnA, thank you very much for the kind words. Your comments are much appreciated.
Rogera, thanks for the kind words in German. Very well spoken!

Frank, sharp outfit as ever! Very elegant.

ipchipster, fantastic the new hat, you look very good with it!

Bert, nice Beret, you can wear every styles!

Perry, looks great on you the Stetson.

AnA, nice pair, both looks great for me! Your choice?

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Penman in Black Cherry today.
Have a great weekend everyone!

smugshot_3427649-L.jpg

I had to quote this. David, I love this hat. You inspired me to wear my Falcon Park black cherry for most of the afternoon today.

Rusty, that sweet black hat has some serious attitude. Fantastic look!

Tom, great Resistol, too. The leather band/buckle seems like a very pragmatic and sharp touch.

m0nk, your Fed IV pics, along with my having watched all 4 Indie films over the last week and a half, have really got me considering one of these! Geez... :)

Rogera, and ibchipster see VS hall of fame thread... ;)

Perry, great smiling shot of you and that thin grey Stetson.

Alive-- both top notch! I prefer the grey with the rest of that ensemble, but either certainly works!

Bert, pie plate, platter, whatever. You own that hat! Sweet look for you. Just avoid the casserole dish! ;)

Fashion Frank, I wish I had the fashion sense you do. Your choice of hats and suits is classic and exemplary!

Manfred, beautiful-- this Rehfus! It appears to be a very similar steel blue color as that stunning Huckel Foulard you have. Is it close?

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
heh. short answer, I don' t care. longer answer, I like how I look in bowlers with more modern and westernized curls. plus here in sd winds can get crazy so the extra weight and stiffness helps in the wind, as well as gives me versatility to be a little formal, a little unique, a little steampunk, a little classic, etc. bowlers were my first love in hats and I think I' 've developed a bit of a reputation among my colleagues and friends. happy to say I've branched out since joining the lounge, however! you could definitely pull it off. try it out man!

lauro13

One of the Regulars
Jared for the love of GOD I hope you try and surf out there! I just got out of 50 degree water out here in SF and I would kill for clear warm water that's not shark infested! Also, nice hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo