Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
You have a talented, gorgeous Lily, Alan. A cowgirl Carmen (Bizet) on that shot with the red dress and the chap. Beautiful!

+1. Congrats on the performances, well done!

Lefty, I'm really enjoying your photos, of hat, Mrs. Lefty, and Rhubarb. You guys have a fantastic eye for style and photographic composition, or else you just always get lucky!

Manfred, the Borso '38 is really superb! What a perfect feather, too.

Ale-- nice one today, I most definitely recognized that vent pattern. :)

gtdean, that photo of the bluegrass always makes me wish I had gotten on that wagon.

Perry, totally rockin' the tone on tone again! champ of a champ.

David, I'm diggin' the fully formed goatee. Looks dashing with the Whippet and Black Sheep! nice black cherry today too.

Phineas, you and Bogie make quite a pair in that bookstore, man.

An'A, STRAW? I'd pay you a compliment if I could get over my raging envy of your weather! Wind chill had us at 6 yesterday. I really like the flat iron brim on that Dobbs (I think) from a few days ago.

Robert, very nice colors on that Foxhound.

g.durand, sweet Stetson! great shot too-- enjoy the left coast.

Steve, I see why they call that "seal." Simply luxurious-- looks waxed or oiled or something. What a finish!

Mike, this Black Sheep is one of my favorites on you, can't wait to see the new one!

Jacob... Fan-freaking-tastic.

Can't keep up! super Lee, hatsRme.

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
You're all probably getting tired of my new Falcon Park, but I'm not!

026ge.jpg

This was from the weekend, where my oldest daughter had a "solo and ensemble contest" and received a superior rating. I'm so proud of her, even if Dad isn't allowed to say one word about music to her. ;) She wore my D Bar J... way better than I ever could.

024avp.jpg

Last edited:
This was from the weekend, where my oldest daughter had a "solo and ensemble contest" and received a superior rating. I'm so proud of her, even if Dad isn't allowed to say one word about music to her. ;) She wore my D Bar J... way better than I ever could.

024avp.jpg

Again, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL stuff. The passing of the torch. You look as bustin-out proud as we've ever seen - even more so than the first day with your Falcon Park.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, thank you very much for the nice comment. I really appreciate it!
A outstanding and gorgeous hat your Falcon Park and what a lovely daughter with hat, you can be proud!!!

hatsRme, great, you look sharp with that Lee!

David, that color is a killer! The hat too!

Not so a spectacular Color, as Davids VS, my Hückel Foulard for today!
wear236.jpg

Last edited:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Aure, that Knox is SWEET! I really like the vent holes on the side!

Perry, that champ is sleek! Looks great on ya!

HatsRme, I really like the color of the Lee, especially the ribbon!

David, that VS just pops! Wow! What a hat!

Jeff, keep posting that FP! I like it!

Manfred, that Huckel is spectacular!

Case, you look great in the cap, sir!

Today, I am going with the 40's Stetson Mystery Model. I really wish I knew what model it was, as it is a great hat! I need to look into some nice straws for the summer, as we are supposed to hit the 70s this week!

01413.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cool 30'F , cloudy, humid morning during the dogs walk. We headed around the lake and stopped for much needed hot coffee and dog treats mid way.

IMG_4592-M.jpg

Warm and toasty hoping you are too, Eric -

Oh, yes I am wearing my VS Wanderer this morning.

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Weekend posts; WOW! I enjoyed viewing them folks - THANKS for sharing! The highlights are many. The topper being the shared pics of Alan's daughter wearing her western lids. An actress in the family - one who can sing and dance - that must be a proud Mom and Dad.

Aure; That is a fancy, classy fedora sir. Truly thanks for sharing your stately hats.

Perry; Champ of a hat.

HatsRme; Lee is an under rated hat brand in my eye. Terrific value and quite a b unch have survived the years. I like the hat sir.

David; Your hat should draw folks to your booth. Cheers for potential busness and your hat!

Jeff; I really like the style and characteristics of your new hat. It really looks sharp on you. You daughter is sure pretty in a hat. She has terrific curly hair under that lid.

Manfred; I am sure liking the Huckel hats that you wear. Today's color and crease is striking. Well chosen.

Splint; Your hat closet is gaining numbers. I like this hat very much on you.

Case; Rocking a cap today.

RLK; Navalo - Narwhale. A hat color named for the color of the mammal. I am learning a lot about Borso's from your posts. Every time you post one I search up info on them. Nice dimensions of the ribbon and crown.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

scooter

Practically Family
What is it with all these daughters looking so fetching in Dad's hats? I know some of my favorite pics are of my girls wearing mine, whether it be my wife, daughters, or my beloved granddaughter.

As for the rest of you, Manfred, Jeff, Robert, Justin, case, Eric, and others too numerous to mention, a simply spectacular array of fine hats. A visual smorgasboard of chapeaus!

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Some really great pics and hats this weekend....

Seeing all of these picks up the grey and rainy day we are having here today.

Chepstow I have just recently picked up a Borsalino Extra Extra Superiore, wonderful hat...

Bman great idea for pic with Humphrey

Alan your pics and hats are like reading a magazine

David everything fit together between the show and your choice of hats

Everyone outdid themselves this weekend..

Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy