Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DameWhoDrinks

Familiar Face
1364737558_zps8371feec.jpg

Easter hat! Black straw with red flower and red feather. Made by my best friend for me for a show. Love an excuse to wear a hat to church

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys, I've always wanted to live in a small, historic town, and now I get to live my dream. And it makes a good base, from which to explore the world, one country at a time, with a nice place to come home to.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Thanks guys, I've always wanted to live in a small, historic town, and now I get to live my dream. And it makes a good base, from which to explore the world, one country at a time, with a nice place to come home to.

Congratulations, It looks like a wonderful place to live and a great home base for traveling.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, both hats look wonderful! I really like the contrast the Dualist has!

David- Glad to see you are getting some spring! The dualist is very impressive.

David, Ahh Spring has Sprung & in Style Too...........

David, got to hear that the sun season starts in New Hampshire, both hats looks great!

David, I just adore that dualist.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm sure this little piece of Spring will be short lived, but we have to make the most of it :)

I'm really pleased with the Dualist, I think I'll be wearing it a lot as the days get warmer.

Splintz - that velour is cool. I don't think I could wear that style, but it is working for you.

Roger - I like both the CD and the Dobbs

Eric - the Stephen Stetson is a super hat. Do you still have snow on the ground or has it gone now?

Bert - nice Champ

Che - the cap is fantastic looking on oyu.

Jeff - I like the Beaver Brand you are sporting today

Dame - stunning!

Eric - great Whippet

Robert - nice Cheerful Prince Stetson.

Sunday morning Dunkin' run with my Sahara ArtLite

smugshot_5433523-L.jpg

Everyone is HAP-py, HAP-py, HAP-py (with a tip of the hat to Phil Robertson of "Duck Dynasty") today.

A tribute to the season...
IMG_1035_zps21a1c28f.jpg

And today, the VS dove...
IMG_1071_zps8b4eb5a4.jpg

IMG_1067_zps9b389412.jpg

And, somewhat off-topic, but great sunglasses? Made here in my town, NOT by Luxotica (like almost ALL other brands in the world today). These are U.S. Air Force Spec. and are under the mainstream radar.
http://www.randolphusa.com/
I have no interest in the company, just happy to help out the little guy who is doing it right.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Afternoon. I am back from a walk in the local reserve. Sunny and warm (39'F) made the walk pleasant. Spring is the scent in the air, but the snow remains.

IMG_4718-S.jpg

IMG_4726-M.jpg

I slipped on a 49'ers jacket and a VS Wanderer on my head for the walk. I am inspired by Che's new dove VS Playboy. The 2.5" brim width does not look wide at all in the perspective of the last pic.

Enjoying the hints of the season change, Eric -

Last edited:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Happy Easter!

Manfred, thank you! It is my first Velour, and I am happy to say, it shant be my last!

Jeff, thanks, and a great hat on you today!

DameWhoDrinks, splendid! You look wonderful!

Eric, very nice Whippet! That Wanderer is nice too!

Robert, very nice Stetson. Gotta love that brim and ribbn stitching!

David, you could pull it off :) Very nice Artlite!

HatsRme, Great DD referance! Looks like a grand time, and you sir, have some grand hats!

30's Penn-Craft.... again! Was going to go with a 'burg, but chose the Penn instead. May swap it out as the day progresses!

secure10.jpg

job

One Too Many
Splintercellsz, I like the hat suit combo. Have you ever considered vintage eyeglass frames? I think you would look great if you added some to round out your look.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
David I don't think you ever put a hat on that didn't look good, you are a natural Hat Person (Just like Alan )

Jockos you pull that off extremely well...... I could never wear colors like that.....great pic

Dame, absolutely awesome, looks like you stepped right out of a magazine shot.

Rogera love the Dobbs.

HatsRme thanks for the link on the glasses I may have to do some shopping there.

Splinter I agree with job on the vintage glass frames, give it a try you may like the look.......

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Thank you both, fellas! I actually own two vintage glasses, one from 1923, and one from the 30s. They both just need to have my prescription lenses installed, and then they will become my daily wearers!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
And, somewhat off-topic, but great sunglasses? Made here in my town, NOT by Luxotica (like almost ALL other brands in the world today). These are U.S. Air Force Spec. and are under the mainstream radar.

Charlie, thanks for posting the link to Randolph Engineering. This company has been below my radar for sure and I don't like Luxotica at all (even though I've done some business with their distribution people from time to time). I'm thinking the Intruder model might be my next sunglasses.

Eric - cool photos with your VS Wanderer. Most of our snow is gone now, although the canal is still mostly frozen.

David, you could pull it off :) Very nice Artlite!

Thanks, Splintz. I like your look with the suit and Penn-Craft today.

David I don't think you ever put a hat on that didn't look good, you are a natural Hat Person (Just like Alan )

Thank you OG, much appreciated. I still feel like a noob compared to Alan though :)

Tom, the CD looks great with the leather band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy