Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Allen Crook

New in Town
Gray Stetson Chatham on this gray Texas day.
B0C3D212-648A-4B2A-B739-8BB550AD502F-9894-000008A439C59AEB_zpsa4ac887a.jpg

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
Locked down at work today so not much time to comment, but everyone looks great! It's raining in San Francisco so I'm wearing the Hatco beaver felt product I recently modified into a straighter crown and then hand-creased. A nice gray-on-gray look for a gray day (although I did get a "Nice hat" comment from a co-worker awhile ago).

pinnacle2_zps3d8712cd.jpg

David, Your Adventurebilt looks fantastic! Really like the contrast with your jacket, sunglasses and shirt!

Tom, Great photo of your Akubra Moonstone Heritage Campdraft Deluxe!

Perry, Your John B Stetson Vitafelt is a beauty. I wish I could see the ribbon better. Also as usual a super brim treatment!

Jeff, Super combo! I really like the Box bow and the ribbon and felt colors. Your Knox 40 is also a winner. Nice color match with your sweater.

hatRme, Nice action photo! You can see the great color of the Dove VS!

Sam, Congrats on the Knox find! I really like the contrasting binding and bow treatment!

Richard, Your Stetson Chatham looks great! Nice contrast with your jacket.

g.durand, Great rework of your Hatco beaver felt! The gray combos are super. Your coworker was spot on!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Mayser, I really like that EMS.

David, your Adventurebuilt is sleek!

Gt, great Akubra!

Perry, gotta love that Vitafelt.

Jeff, that FP is one of my favourites! Great Knox too!

HatsRme, nice one!

Case, I think you look great with that Knox! Great hat!

Richard Allen Cook, sweet Stetson!

G. Durand, looks great with your modifactions! You think your Mallory is a keeper..... think? Man, that is one killer hat!

Alan, great Borsalino! You sir, have some style!

Today, I went with the Pre-WWI Peschel Velour. My apologies for the glasses sneaking into the pic... my girlfriend is a bit quick on the camera button, hah!

00612.jpg

Alan, Fantastic photo! The felt on your Borsalino Featherweight XX Nutria is amazing!

Justin, That is such a great old A. Peschel Austrian Velour! I think I will wear an old Velour this evening.

Robert, Your Salisbury-Jacobsen looks great brim up. Also looks like it just came out of the box. Pristine!

Monte

A-List Customer
Nice hats today, all. I can see why you're stickin' w/that one,
Bowler.
Justin... attitude to match the lid.
(HatsRme)Cool look and nice glasses w/those "Chiefs." I used to have some army surplus glasses w/wrap-around ears. I thought they must've been "Top Guns" so you know I was cool as Iceman.....or even Maverick. But not Goose.
Thanks for the comments on the Dobbs. You wouldn't believe the stuff I got stuffed in that sweat. Wrinkles -- here we come.

I'd fully expect to finish dead last. Mostly I'd just like to stay out of the way of the "serious" contenders, at least to start.

Had a work associate several years ago (nearly 30 years ago now, come to think of it) who was way into karting (it is spelled with a "k," ain't it?). His car sported a vanity plate reading "KARTER" and a bumper sticker reading "I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up." I always loved that about that guy. You know -- work hard, play hard. Do it all again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner