Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I don't follow college sport TJ but I assume OSU didn't win yesterday?

Bloody cold in NH this morning. Off on Dunkin's run with Sahara VS.

smugshot_4433330-L.jpg

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Charlie - that looks painful. But very nice crease on the VS. The ribbon works perfectly with the oxblood color. But Charlie - that really does look painful.
This must be VS Sunday. David - Art did a fantastic job on the brim.

This is a fairly early version of the Snowy River. Has a liner, but no chin strap hooks (so definitely pre David Morgan). Imported by Outback Trading Co, PA. Swapped out the black ribbon for this braided leather band from David Morgan.

View attachment 6838

View attachment 6839

With a Case lockback with standard jig handles, and Cherokee medicine bag (filled with various herbs and an Eilat stone from Israel)
View attachment 6840

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Profoundly miserable weather day in Virginia Beach. When it's this cold, I'd prefer that it just snow. Cold rain and wind is a real downer. But it does provide the opportunity to break out the Orvis bison fur felt hat. Nice, warm and pretty impervious to rain.
apujehut.jpg
3e3edu5y.jpg
ese6epy5.jpg

A day without a hat is like night.

Matt

Last edited:

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
TJones - I have absolutely no idea of the rules of your game, but with West Bromwich Albion losing 2-0 to Norwich of all teams on Saturday I understand your disappointment and frustration :)

David - That Sahara is a real beauty. The beard's coming along nicely too :)

Charlie - That's a perfect angle to see that lovely crease :) Keep it up, having had major shoulder surgery I'm indebted to my physiotherapist for pushing me on.

Andy - looks good with the band.

Manfred - it looks good on you. I'm glad it's found a good home. You can imagine what it looked like perched on top of my 60.5cm noggin :D

Matt - looks a great weekend hat.

Joao - you suit those westerns so well.

g.durand

One Too Many
Another awesome hat display today, guys. Thanks to everyone for your comments yesterday.

Richard--that looks to be a warm melton cap, and in a nice, soft brown, too. The CD looks great, too.

David--A Sahara in winter. At least the thought should help to keep you warm. ;)

Manfred--fantastic acquisition with the new Dunn & Co. It looks good on you.

hatsRme--don't hurt yourself too much. It sure is painful for me to see what you're doing!

Roger--you can't go wrong with either a VS granite or VS charcoal.

Matt--that looks like one durable hat.

Joao--that is 20Xcellent!

Andy--You and Matt are raising the bar with the leather hatbands. But you're right, it must be VS Sunday.

VS Dove with variegated black ribbon. Also known as the Wall & Broad. Mid-30s at 10 a.m. Forecast is for the temperature to drop into the teens tonight. Some people are still wearing shorts out today, though. It's California, so I suppose they consider it their birthright.
IMG_3489_zps24c702bb.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
After the gymnastics meet, I changed from coaches clothing and was waiting for my ride when I snapped a shot of my VS dove Wanderer.

photo-4-M.jpg

Enjoy the evening folks. Traveling back to very cold, Eric-

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Garrett - beautiful sheen to that Borso

GqMagic - very striking with the dark coat.

Looks great Eric.

Sam - a nice pair for the weekend.

Lots of great hats over the weekend gentlemen! I've been working a lot and can't keep up.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran