Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Matt - lovely Stetson

Justin - that's a great addition to your long-hair collection (must be quite substantial now!)

Michaelshane - great photo. I'm guessing a fair few years ago :)

Widebrim - great looking Borso.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
+1 x4-5, but I have no idea if the quantity of nutria fur in my hats. Let me just say they are all sublime. Count me as a fan of the water rat hat.

The one I have, have "Nutria Quality" stamped on the sweatband and a "Nutria" on liner.

20131220.jpg

Because we're talking about Nutria, I had to wear mine. :)
Morning shot...

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Joao it is much nice where you live than where I am. Rain, rain, and more rain here in Cleveland, Ohio. I guess we are fortunate that the temps warmed, or this would be one horrendous snow storm. Nice Nutria quality.

Doing a bit of early morning food shopping, and wearing a hat made for this type of weather - my Akubra Banjo Paterson.

View attachment 7377

View attachment 7378

With my Dan Post San Antonio boots, a Yei-bi-chei pendant, and Bear and Son Cutlery lockback.
View attachment 7379

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
A nice hat for a sunny morning Joao.

Joao it is much nice where you live than where I am. Rain, rain, and more rain here in Cleveland, Ohio. I guess we are fortunate that the temps warmed, or this would be one horrendous snow storm. Nice Nutria quality.

Thank you. Here is some sunshine.
20131221b.jpg

Doing a bit of early morning food shopping, and wearing a hat made for this type of weather - my Akubra Banjo Paterson.
Still don't have an Akubra, but I'm waiting for a Sombrero to arrive from the other side of the world (can't imagine how much time it will take...).

Today Stetson Nutria again :)
20131221a.jpg

Great cap Howardeye!
Hats-r-Me you look like a man who means business in that VS. Digging the swoopy brim
Fantastic Stetson Joao! I really like thar one
Great looking Akubra O.G. Really dig those boots too. I am partial to the pointy toe kind. Have you posted those in the cowboy boot thread? If not please stop by and do.
The Borsalino is the perfect topper for that look Widebrim - great all around.
Excellent frontier gear Michaelshane!!
Fantastic hats from all yesterday.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Andy - looks good. Akubras do cope with the rain well.

Charlie - That Steel VS is a beauty. How's the shoulder coming along?

Joao - we could definitely use your sunshine. Your Nutia might cope with the rain we had today, but probably not with the wind.

Dale - nice stingy and the shirt looks fun.
-----------------------------

Wet and very windy. First outing for a Hanna cap I picked up recently:

Bert - you look ready to ride

Thanks Richard. It's 72°f/22°c here today so I thought I'd enjoy it while I can. That's a pretty fun looking cap you've got on yourself.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR