Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Continuing the Black Hat Wave™, The Randall Stetson.
20140329.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Alan, David, Garrett & Harv. Harv - an incompetent fool with a self-timer ;)

Nigel - can't go wrong with a Fed - looks great.

Matt - we need pictures!

Joao - looks good. I like that band with the light vent holes.

Rick - rocking that Resistol :)

Orangegrad

Practically Family
I think the plan is wait until tomorrow, Andy. Melt is on the way. Looks like a nice fabric on that Borsalino capper.

The material is mohair - very warm, with a padded liner. Extremely nicely done, as you would expect from Borsalino.

The wife needed to get out of the garage, so shoveling was the only option, or so I thought. As I'm putting the shovel away the neighbor backs out of her garage, guns the engine, and flies over the snow. Well, that's one way of doing it.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Great hat, Charlie... but get with it, man.

mallomars.jpg

A month ago I had my worse A1C blood test in years. As a diabetic, it's a bit of a concern. One of my meds has a side effect of causing weight gain, and so the internist came up with the brilliant idea that I need to lose weight. No suggestions how, just do it. So now I'm exercising every other day for an hour, no more chocolate (those Mallomars sure look good), and buying all my food from Earth Fare - an organic food store chain. I haven't weighed myself yet - waiting for April 1. If I haven't lost at least 5 pounds I'm going back to donuts every Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats