Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the compliments on the VS guys.

I sure like your caps Andy. I have decided I need one. I'm gonna start looking.

TJones, nice conversion. I was looking over the conversion thread last night and you got some nice ones.

David, the Tummy is great. I love the triple row of stitching. That caught my eye before the bow did.

Justin, happy belated birthday! Very nice Borso. I have a Dobbs Twenty that looks a lot like that.

Joao, great western. My dad and I went to a gun show today and you would have been in hog heaven. There were nice felt westerns everywhere (as usual I was the only fedora).

Richard what can I say? Sharp as always. Great ensemble and background. Looks like a nice sunny day in the UK!

Huertecilla

Banned
I can believe this. I've heard of the show "House" but never watched it. I was surprised that the lead character on " The Walking Dead", Rick Grimes, has an accent (like the Beetles) but pulls off a decent American Southern accent. I mean you don't hear even a hint of it when he's speaking his lines.

That must be a definite talent; to REALLY disguise/change one's accent.
I am told that I have a light but distinct dutch accent and am totally unaware myself. I cannot hear it. Even when listening to a recording I find it difficult as it ALL sounds different than from within.

Joe Rotax

Familiar Face
I'd suggest a pair of distressed leather mexican boots to match the image on the other end.

Yeah, those are driving shoes - I was giving the track car a workout that day.

I have a couple of pairs of these Dan Post boots that I wear most of the time with 501 jeans. Comfortable boots - no break-in just put em on and go:

4035fce6-16cf-492e-a9f2-2c4ff774dc70_zpse2e22164.jpg

fashion frank

One Too Many
Love the hat

Yeah, those are driving shoes - I was giving the track car a workout that day.

I have a couple of pairs of these Dan Post boots that I wear most of the time with 501 jeans. Comfortable boots - no break-in just put em on and go:

4035fce6-16cf-492e-a9f2-2c4ff774dc70_zpse2e22164.jpg

Hey that looks like one of those U.S. Calvary campaign hats ,I love it all black, not with the gold braids .
Dan post boots hu?
I used to own a pair of tony Lima and like you said "put em on and go" ,nice.

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

P. S. where are all of those loungers with the great clothes and hats , come on out and play :D

fashion frank

One Too Many
Florida Marlin ,you guys look so good together ,your the bomb!

My wife said she likes your wifes T strap shoes :rolleyes:

Hatophile come on pal show us what you got and thanks for the kind words .

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Huertecilla

Banned
Ah, that reminds me of a question about hattiquette I had the other day:

What to do when kissing on parting company with your date :confused: ?
On one side there is not having you hat on in such company but on the other embraced kissing is hand-icapped by holding it :eusa_doh:
I thínk I made the best of it by tilting my head so the brim was a privacy shield, but I was in dubio about it :eek::eek:

Ok, one might observe that kissing in ´public´ is not good manners to start with but the way I see it, it is where the reality and idealism of romantic chivalry overlap. I mean, all well and good but what is charming the dame when you can´t swoon her with a kiss??

Thanks for sharing your pratical application Marlin :eusa_clap

Florida_Marlin

One of the Regulars
Ah, that reminds me of a question about hattiquette I had the other day:

What to do when kissing on parting company with your date :confused: ?
On one side there is not having you hat on in such company but on the other embraced kissing is hand-icapped by holding it :eusa_doh:
I thínk I made the best of it by tilting my head so the brim was a privacy shield, but I was in dubio about it :eek::eek:

Ok, one might observe that kissing in ´public´ is not good manners to start with but the way I see it, it is where the reality and idealism of romantic chivalry overlap. I mean, all well and good but what is charming the dame when you can´t swoon her with a kiss??

Thanks for sharing your pratical application Marlin :eusa_clap

Well, actually I didn't have time to remove the hat, my daughter who was taking the pictures was counting down the time until she released the shutter and I was grasped by a last second inspiration! The timing came out perfectly, if I must say.

And to show you how really bad mannered I am. I've even kissed my wife in public in church! At least once that I can remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24