Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments guys. Greg - yes, this is the Starflower cap. Or the Piecrust cap, as Alan calls it :)

Che - nice to see you've been able to keep the straws in action this late in the season.

Steve - I love the colour and the ribbon on the Borchert.

Joao - yet another cool western.

miket5r

A-List Customer
Today with my 20year old Akubra Cattleman

CAM00537.jpg

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Hi all,
It has been a few years since I have been here for the last time. Upon discovering that The Fedora Lounge is available on my cell phone, I'm giving it a new try.
Today's hat is a Stetson Whippet, probably from the mid fifties. It is a long oval, perfectly fitting my egg head.
Regards,
Peter

a3252ad86e188953afa0d16573f556b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Peter, Mike, Daiza, David, Strapped - looking sharp this morning. Strapped, I like the Champ's wide ribbon!

This morning, a brand new cap from Johnnie Cordova, with a belt back. Sorry for the indoor halogen color values.

94e230f1ab14ebddf5fbc682257c2ce0.jpg

f8f14e5d904f44e31b34e89419228458.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looking good everyone!

D'guy, very nice to see you back on here!

GregNYC, I really like your cap collection.

Today I wore my Navy Elosegui beret. This was 12" originally but after a wash it's now down at least an inch smaller.
IMG_8744.JPG

IMG_8748.JPG

GregNYC

One Too Many
Thanks! Cool look, Casechopper! I think this is the first beret I've seen in this thread! Did you wash it to reduce the diameter, or was that an unexpected outcome? I have a local friend here in NYC who wears Tonak berets. He prefers the smaller diameters.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
GregNYC: It was unintended but expected. It needed to be washed so I washed it and it shrank a bit. It's still usable but I liked it better at around 12"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy