Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Nope. Just absolutely LOVE VALUE. In these days of current "factory" production, over priced garbage... it's so refreshing to find a quality custom hat for LESS than factory prices! Ya dig...? :)

You bet I do, my friend. Some day I'm gonna get one of those Bob Roberts specials. You have sent several folks over there, though. I'll bet your real popular at PB.

Chamuco I'm digging the Bluegrass Campdraft. It's a great color. I've been meaning to grab a CD for awhile, but can't make up my mind between that color and silverbelly.

Harv, the vintage Resistol is a work of art. Truly a classic piece.

Nice lot of westerns and tattoo, Joao!

Moehawk that is a sweet lid. I love the color.

Perfect warm weather look, Smoothsailor.

Great job on the conversion, Rogerstg! I hate that you live somewhere that you don't feel right rockin' the western style, but it turned out great anyway!

G.D. - that's EXACTLY what I had in mind. Get to savin' up that green, man!

Moontheloon your CD is the picture of perfection. You rock that lid, man.

The PB hemp milan is an impressive rig, Bob Roberts.

Perfect parabuntal, JOB.

Charlie!!! You are my Milan. wearin' hero! (You and Mikespens) you know how to rock that look, and that Borsalino is pure perfection.

c44ed299b28acc832f22b1fb8ef0993f.jpg

I'm still rocking my new Dobbs 'Rosebud' milan.

Last edited:

javadave61

Practically Family
Enjoying a mini vacation with my brother and his family visiting from Texas. We had to wear our Texas Rangers hats in Philly this morning in honor of Cole Hamels being traded to Texas. This hat was certainly a conversation starter.

346191431cf93aa98c9837a14733c698.jpg

The day ended in NYC in Times Square where I proudly sported my 50s Royal Deluxe. It's evidently one-in-a-million hat, as I believe I literally passed a million people and not a one had anything remotely like it. I got a few "Hey cowboy" comments from a few street venders.

42f4d14b49d968e766299e91452503b6.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Enjoying a mini vacation with my brother and his family visiting from Texas. We had to wear our Texas Rangers hats in Philly this morning in honor of Cole Hamels being traded to Texas. This hat was certainly a conversation starter.

The day ended in NYC in Times Square where I proudly sported my 50s Royal Deluxe. It's evidently one-in-a-million hat, as I believe I literally passed a million people and not a one had anything remotely like it. I got a few "Hey cowboy" comments from a few street venders.

As a Phillies fan living in DFW, I'm not so thrilled with the deal :(
My daughter works in the building behind you in Times Square

javadave61

Practically Family
As a Phillies fan living in DFW, I'm not so thrilled with the deal :(
My daughter works in the building behind you in Times Square
There's much grief expressed today in letting go of Mr. Hamels. He's like a son to the Philly fans. It was interesting how kind and congratulatory everyone was, wishing Cole and the Rangers well. They must have forgetten we're the same fans as the Cowboys and Eagles.

I'll tell my sons about your daughter. They were trying to imagine what it would be like to work in the heart of the city.

Thanks Harv. Milan's are a great way to beat the heat, and they seem sturdier than other straws.

S-4-C the Cav looks great. The crease is a work of art!

Joao.....mine hasn't either.

Cool Royal Deluxe and Times Square pic, Javadave.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
There's much grief expressed today in letting go of Mr. Hamels. He's like a son to the Philly fans. It was interesting how kind and congratulatory everyone was, wishing Cole and the Rangers well. They must have forgetten we're the same fans as the Cowboys and Eagles.

I'll tell my sons about your daughter. They were trying to imagine what it would be like to work in the heart of the city.

Dave, she is living in Brooklyn and commuting to Times Square - moved there a couple of months ago, after graduating from Drexel University in Philly, and is enjoying it.

We took a family photo with her building in the background on her birthday a couple of years ago:

471800_10150904588066715_433009464_o-L.jpg

VS Panama today:

smugshot_522854-L.jpg

el_ote

Familiar Face

I found what should be another daily driver besides my caribou. i never heard of the Nolton from Stetson, but im loving it. i think my shaping skills are improving, but i need some more work.
As always you guys with your hats are a great inspiration. I wish i could buy all the hats shown here! Happy Friday

- Elías O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael