Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
0aa7e379d6aea7c5891ee6992fa1a5c3.jpg

cba62dae41edac84bd64eae2de2032ff.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
A cold but sunny day, on with the Leather, and off to the garage to get the MG serviced. It's booked for a photo assignment on Sunday, that means a lot of cleaning and polishing when it comes back. It also means a lot of mocking from Tina, she convinced that MG means My Girlfriend. I said to her that it could mean: Morning Glory. "Not at your age," she replied, rather dismissively.
zhara 001.JPG

No Sir. Its the cheapy. Tawny Fawn. Imperial Grade.

If only all "cheapies" were Akubra quality.

In tune with Matt, the navy blue D'Aquino Mk II.

Picture3.png

I got squirrely and changed the bash this morning before I left for work. I know, I know, no video - sorry Anthony. The photo on the bottom right is how Luisa blocked it, the bottom left is a quick workout to a diamond. As this crown is a bit tapered, I think this squares off the profile. I'm still going to have to work it some more - the stiffener and factory blocking are going to need to be coaxed further out of it.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
If only all "cheapies" were Akubra quality.

In tune with Matt, the navy blue D'Aquino Mk II.

View attachment 46045

I got squirrely and changed the bash this morning before I left for work. I know, I know, no video - sorry Anthony. The photo on the bottom right is how Luisa blocked it, the bottom left is a quick workout to a diamond. As this crown is a bit tapered, I think this squares off the profile. I'm still going to have to work it some more - the stiffener and factory blocking are going to need to be coaxed further out of it.

awesome Jim

the more natural bash on the left is WORLDS better in my opinion ... dig it

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou