Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Just the usual ones.
20160323.jpg

20160323a.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I know politics are banned, but I needed to mention the horror perpetrated upon our friends fellow Humans in Brussels.
It's hardly political to express horror at the atrocity committed in Brussels. It's a mark of the decent person that you are and I stand four square with you. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and the wider community. When a funeral cortège goes by I always remove my hat. Likewise, and although only metaphoric, I removed my hat yesterday and will do so again today as a mark of respect to the victims of this heinous crime.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Thx. Never intro new people to my dealer... Give u a hint though... there's two OO's in his name. ;)

... and he is drop dead gorgeous

Hahahahaha. Especially if bearded men in hats is your thing...

... has anyone ever nicknamed him ... Hickory Sticks ? haha ! AWESOME Fedora Anthony ! I need you as a real pal ! I'm color blind (they say Red /Green , but a lot looks grey to me or in shades of something) ! Is that a 2 1/4" brim ? 2 1/2" ? I know you , Bro , have connections ! Perfect Hat for Bob , he Rocks It , and I know Bob has some killer Hats . You have style and good taste , knowledge , pretty sure know what will and won't make it . ... anyway , AMAZING Hook Up Dude ! :)

Last edited:
From the opening of our exhibition at Ramapo College last night... you can spot two guys in fedoras. I was excited to have a visit from my (our) friend Alejandro (Aureliano) with his wife Christina. Ale can be found under a Knox Vagabond King.

ramapo1.jpg

I was thrilled that my Dad and other family made the journey from Long Island. Here, a couple of old guys in Borsalinos.

ramapo2.jpg

ramapo3.jpg

ramapo4.jpg

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
From the opening of our exhibition at Ramapo College last night... you can spot two guys in fedoras. I was excited to have a visit from my (our) friend Alejandro (Aureliano) with his wife Christina. Ale can be found under a Knox Vagabond King.

ramapo1.jpg

I was thrilled that my Dad and other family made the journey from Long Island. Here, a couple of old guys in Borsalinos.

ramapo2.jpg

ramapo3.jpg

looks like a fantastic time ... sad that I missed it Alan
I will catch up with you one of these days for sure .... and I'm looking forward to it
great hats on you and dad

ramapo1.jpg

ramapo2.jpg

ramapo3.jpg

ramapo4.jpg
Looks like a great time, Alan. You and you Dad look very dapper. Nice pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner