Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Thank goodness it's STILL RAINING! I spent about $75 on grass seed this week, then spent the weekend casting my seed about; a job most of us look forward to. Today should produce the first signs of green.
On my phone the last pic looks like you turned the Mohave into a greening oases, Charlie. Potent rain you've got around there ;)

Thin ribbon Borsalino

93ccce68dc905eeb95e18e59eb63a945.jpg
32526c5bfa7f7da43d0d5d821db96c43.jpg

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Lovely spring day here. Sounds like it will be summer for a day tomorrow. Wearing my poor beat up Morrison today.
P1180184 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It's been sitting on my work table for a couple of months now waiting for me to put a ribbon and liner back onto it. One of these days. Every now and then it has to go out for a spin anyway just so it remembers it's a hat.
P1180185 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

I see all the heads and threads are up to their usual high standard here again today.

Michael

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
It's an excellent day to try out a new/old Knox.

050516_1.jpg

050516_2.jpg

050516_knoxexcellent.jpg

such a truly wonderful piece Alan

as I watched it sell for a great price I was hoping that someone on the forum was the buyer so that I could see it over and over

it does remind me of a '30s Marathon that I have ... looks quite a bit like it ... though my Marathon is not in the condition that this flawless Knox is in

I'll never tire of seeing this one

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
It's an excellent day to try out a new/old Knox.

Alan; Your new Knox fedora emphasizes your crisp, dignified portrait. I enjoy seeing how your hats compliment you and bring to my mind a vivid picture of elegance.

Excellent addition to your hat rack.

Endevouring to be more resplendent in my future choice of hats, Eric -

Edit - Thanks Alan for the thumbs up on the cap. Oh boy, I did not mean to imply business problems. Quite the opposite - business is too good. Today I just need a breath of fresh air. Recharge for the evening. The Olympic year, soon to be, will bring even more "clients" and as you know the problems of small business growing to medium are fraught with hard challenges. Careful what we ask for - good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara