Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Everett, but this Stetson is one like Mm25 has a near identical model. As I recall our convo, we agreed on the Hommy-like-look.

View attachment 49530 View attachment 49531 View attachment 49532

Off topic, but a visiting hawk refused to move this morning. I contacted the Audubon Society, and a bird lady explained that; (1) it's either waiting for the ground hog to come out from under the shed, or (2) it already enjoyed the meal, and was resting, digesting in the sun, or (3) was injured, and if it was still there at mid-day, they'd send a "naturalist" down to check it out. That naturalist had better be wearing clothes...
View attachment 49533
Yeah, gotta watch out for those "naturalists". Do they wear hats?

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao , I'm sure there are others , but I found a Hat Maker that still makes long hair (Fuzzy) western hats : The Montana Peaks Hat Company , Pendleton OR , they make others , too , but that was a special option offered .
Maybe, but I'm on this side of the pond trying to find options near me. FEPSA does not do long hair felts and Esther only gets low crown long hair felts...

Knotten

Practically Family
Fed IV today. Another cool morning in the 30s.

cdf832f03c501293423a79ed92f8cd73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
No Everett, but this Stetson is one like Mm25 has a near identical model. As I recall our convo, we agreed on the Hommy-like-look.

View attachment 49530 View attachment 49531 View attachment 49532

Off topic, but a visiting hawk refused to move this morning. I contacted the Audubon Society, and a bird lady explained that; (1) it's either waiting for the ground hog to come out from under the shed, or (2) it already enjoyed the meal, and was resting, digesting in the sun, or (3) was injured, and if it was still there at mid-day, they'd send a "naturalist" down to check it out. That naturalist had better be wearing clothes...
View attachment 49533
I believe your last sentence should be gender relevant.

love that hat Bob ... really great proportions on you

looking great my man .... truth

Thanks Anthony! I presented my wife with a choice of three hats in the grey range as I was going out the door (nice to have choices) and she picked this one. I hate to say this, but I respect your approval more as you are a "hat guy" and she thinks all my hats are the same (and all of them brown). I only have one brown hat and I picked it up last week -- haven't even worn it yet. :rolleyes:

Wet rainy morning. A charcoal beaver Gannon was my hat choice for the morning.

i-SkXm2jx-M.jpg

A silver belly is good to go for the afternoon. Trying out another look and selfie option. I stand by my belief that I can not look as fine as you folks.

i-r4xZ5L4-M.jpg

Humbled, Eric -

You have NO bad angles, Eric. And all your hats look great, even if in the dark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR