Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackm

One of the Regulars
Charlie, Matt, looking dapper this morning!

50s Resistol

1011db77e8b45cf126f5c4bbceb688c9.jpg

7dffc5886b1991976214236b382a3790.jpg
Thats a beaut Harv, I really like that one.

Ok. Question #2. Where's everyone from? I'm out here in southern Cali and nobody wears real hats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Rafterman, if folks list it in their profile, it will show up under their avatar. If you're not geographically challenged, their forum names will sometimes give you a clue. :cool:

Glad you're here, you'll fit in well.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm Spartacus! Er, I mean, I'm Harv!
Wearing my beat up Dobbs Jet 707 and a jacket dated 1954. Visited my girlfriend's resting place today after one year. Glad this forum exists to brighten my day up.
View attachment 60196

Looking quite appropriate for such an important day. An excellent tribute to your loved one. Our positive thoughts and deepest sympathies are with you today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rafterman333

New in Town
Well there are those that wear hats and those that would like to wear hats. Having self confidence and one nice fedora or a nice cap is all it takes.
I have hats but I hardly wear them. It feels so weird in public since nobody wears them. All I see are snapbacks. And it doesn't help that I'm an introvert.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner