Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO Stetson "Dexter" Imperial Grade. (Whatever the heck that is...?)
a72ae2323ac491d3915b439678180eb8.jpg
2b141cbf9058d4a51ef3732aee0e6d24.jpg
896724f677ef675c02db7d02a9b8976c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
That is one fine looking hat Bob. Goes great with your outfit.

Today is the office Holiday potluck. I brought the Martinelli's sparkling cider and told everyone BYOFWG (Bring Your Own Fancy Wine Glass). It's also the first day of winter. So in rebellion, I wore my Falcon Park Silvermist paired with a Hawaiian shirt, Van's Aloha slip-on skater shoes and some LOUD socks my nephew from Ecuador gave me last Christmas.

It's more of a Mele Kalikimaka theme I've got going. The only difference from the pictures is that I'm also wearing shorts today as well. Man, my toes are cold! :cool:

i-RVVrJzq-L.jpg

i-xvbqxGL-L.jpg
Lovin' it!

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Esther – Diggin’ that red. Nice!

Serge – Very nice, indeed. Esther does some nice work.

hatsRme – Wow. Wonderful winter wear. Works well with the wounded wing.

Buler – Nice. Like that ribbon.

Celia – What is the “nothing special” hat? Love the roses in that second hat. Beautiful.

MM – Great colors on the hat. Nice.

Strapped – You’ve outdone yourself.

David – Wow on that ribbon. Beautiful colors.

BobH – That’s cause they’re so darn wearable.

Hato – Great ensemble as usual.

RJR – Like that color.

Danielle – The ribbon almost looks purple. Beautiful.

40Cal – As usual, a beauty.

Jeremiah – That’s a great Borsalino. Looks like you guys are having a great time. It ain’t Florida, though.

Red – A stingy brim bowl or wide brim?

Michael A – Quite a winter’s outfit. You could be on safari.

Blue – Nice homburg.

Knotten – Sharp as a tack. Nice Fed.

Bob – THAT is a sharp hat, is what that is.

Fed – There is NO WAY it can be that warm. Unfair. Foul. Penalty. But a great hat. Very nice, indeed.

Moehawk – Sharp Fletchet. Love the brim binding.

Running around doing errands in my Caxton this morning.

Photo on 12-21-16 at 2.18 PM.jpg Photo on 12-21-16 at 2.18 PM #2.jpg

Esther – Diggin’ that red. Nice!

Serge – Very nice, indeed. Esther does some nice work.

hatsRme – Wow. Wonderful winter wear. Works well with the wounded wing.

Buler – Nice. Like that ribbon.

Celia – What is the “nothing special” hat? Love the roses in that second hat. Beautiful.

MM – Great colors on the hat. Nice.

Strapped – You’ve outdone yourself.

David – Wow on that ribbon. Beautiful colors.

BobH – That’s cause they’re so darn wearable.

Hato – Great ensemble as usual.

RJR – Like that color.

Danielle – The ribbon almost looks purple. Beautiful.

40Cal – As usual, a beauty.

Jeremiah – That’s a great Borsalino. Looks like you guys are having a great time. It ain’t Florida, though.

Red – A stingy brim bowl or wide brim?

Michael A – Quite a winter’s outfit. You could be on safari.

Blue – Nice homburg.

Knotten – Sharp as a tack. Nice Fed.

Bob – THAT is a sharp hat, is what that is.

Fed – There is NO WAY it can be that warm. Unfair. Foul. Penalty. But a great hat. Very nice, indeed.

Moehawk – Sharp Fletchet. Love the brim binding.

Running around doing errands in my Caxton this morning.

View attachment 63263 View attachment 63262
Bruno, I don't know how you do it^^^^:eek:

Gorgeous Caxton.

Celia

A-List Customer
Beautful showcase of hats again, and the day 's not even over yet...

It is a Christmas with included spring :rolleyes:
Today there are 13 Celsius and the strangeness is to see all the trees without leaves
nclbpt.jpg

A. France homburg with contrasting ribbon
2mop81z.jpg

The felt hat is lightweight and is unlined, very malleable
124x2dg.jpg

Sélection foulard. Nouance Minerai
w98eia.jpg

The proportions are those of a homburg pretty impressive
2h49tsm.jpg

High crown and large curled brim
am4f8k.jpg

It is one of my favorites for its wearability

Good Wednesday ladies and gentlemen of FL
Thanks for your good words on yesterday Barbisio

Bellissimo, Daniele! You know I love homburgs anyway, and this one is especially beautiful. Pure French elegance...

I was going with a nice stainless steel mixing bowl today, but opted for my Mallory back bow. I like this hat 2" brim and all, it is as old as I am.
View attachment 63237 View attachment 63238

Second back bow of the day! It may not have a large brim, but that doesn't mean it isn't a very nice hat. And it suits you.

Really like the wide ribbon. Well, I like everything about that hat really. I need more brown hats. I need more hats, full stop. Of course the people around me wonder why I already have so many...

I'll take two of the Nothing Specials please. And the lace covered evening hat looks like a good Christmas do choice.

Coming right up ;) Thank you very much, I ended up escaping early from the christmas do (the wine was running out anyway). Too tired as well, so glad the days start to get longer again tomorrow, because I get so low in energy without daylight. I need some vitamin D. Great pictures from you again today, lovely brim!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

It's not warm here, about 26F this morning! But I insist on wearing my Aloha shirts and "white" hats. :) Everyone else is wearing Christmas sweaters, with reds, greens, etc. I wanted to do it different. :cool:

BTW, great Caxton! I missed out on a Caxton early in my ebay-ing days. I would have bid more if I knew how popular and excellent the Caxton's are.

40Cal

One Too Many
Really like the wide ribbon. Well, I like everything about that hat really. I need more brown hats. I need more hats, full stop. Of course the people around me wonder why I already have so many...
Thanks, Celia. I used to have an aversion to brown hats and wider ribbons! Still not crazy about a wide ribbon but I do love a brown hat! You can never have too many hats....spoken like the hat addict that I am.

Celia

A-List Customer
Thanks, Celia. I used to have an aversion to brown hats and wider ribbons! Still not crazy about a wide ribbon but I do love a brown hat! You can never have too many hats....spoken like the hat addict that I am.

Haha, of course there's no such thing as too many hats! I've always been into wide ribbons, I think they make a hat look quite distinguished, but brown hats had to grow on me as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR