Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
My Akubra Squatter today...

erikhat.jpg

EstherWeis

Vendor
Ain't that the truth, for a few months I'm working nights, every morning, about six am, I log on after getting home from work and have a quick lurk at the array of hats before fatigue overtakes me and it's then scrub up, scrub teeth, off to bed. Now it's weekend and I have some important things to get done, so better put a tie on to impress.
View attachment 64576

Don't you look smashing!!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Keep doing those stretching exercises, that is about the only thing that helps me. We are all supplied with food and Schnapps for the ice storm. Nothing yet at 7:00 am, but soon. I'll probably wear different hats around the house today, not going outside if I can help it. Stay warm and safe my friend!
Keep doing those stretching exercises, that is about the only thing that helps me. We are all supplied with food and Schnapps for the ice storm. Nothing yet at 7:00 am, but soon. I'll probably wear different hats around the house today, not going outside if I can help it. Stay warm and safe my friend!
Sounds like you're set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24