Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDH 1911

New in Town
1960s Royal Stetson in chocolate brown:
IMG_0289.JPG

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Blue tilted hat today. Got asked twice if I was going to a wedding...
b132cca9504adfced2d2039c39b86615.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great hat Cristina. And nice top and scarf to go with it. I get that wedding question all the time. Is that the only time people dress nicely anymore?

Michael

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

Kuki

One of the Regulars
Love that homburg
Glad you like it! My bro is one lucky ba***rd, if I may say so myself ;)

Lovely lids on BOTH of you, Christina. I hope the trip to the clothing store was fruitful. It's great that you two hang out together

Especially the first photo, it's easy to see you two are siblings, just from your ears! I wish I had a sister like you.
We went to the store to pick up two suits but they had botched them. On the bright side we got to meet the master tailor there, quite a character, 50 years of tailoring ... so next week we'll pick them up again and I'm certain they will be perfect this time.
I'm lucky to have a brother who enjoys wearing my hats :)

Two very stylish people. I love the color of his and the shape of yours. Quite a treat!
Thank you Red, I love that blue brown combo too :)

You two look like you make a good team! And of course both hats are fantastic :) Did you make them?
Thank you Celia, yes I made them! We are a good team, it's fun to go out together.

Fabulous pictures, Cristina! Hola hola hola! to you and your brother both.
Thank you Fed and hola hola hola right back at you!!

Kuki

One of the Regulars
Great hat Cristina. And nice top and scarf to go with it. I get that wedding question all the time. Is that the only time people dress nicely anymore?

Michael
Thank you Michaek. Unfortunately I suspect that's true, people only dress nice for weddings and even then...
Love your cowboy look today, and those yellow gloves have me mystified, what an unusual and cheerful colour!

Great hat witj a beautiful color combo !!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Gracias Rodolfo, tu tan guapo como siempre hoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner