Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArtLite

8e9bb2efde900791de309f5fd22ae4d5.jpg

Cheers!
David
I'm loving this Airlight, it has a real classic 40s look, even on a modern dashboard.

I should have passed on the Mil Hojas cake last night! I'm up 2 pounds just from dinner!

Raining like cats and dogs here (esta lloviendo gatos y perros aqui) but I want to be a little bit stylish today so I'll take the tough Penman Everyman CS hat out in the rain... just walking from parking lot to the mall and back, and to the cinema and back. I guess I'll pair it with a brown jacket and my NWOT London Fog top coat. That Everyman Indy hat looks deep and rich but it handles the rain like a champion! (Not a Champ, cuz that's my grey hat....)

i-9tGLJ82-L.jpg

i-fC7Xkk6-L.jpg

i-GcDpHkL-L.jpg

i-dVSRPVG-L.jpg
Still enjoy that Penman! We have OSU Gymnastics this afternoon, I'll be sporting the old beater Hat City Hat Co. grey, the felt on this one is bullet proof.
Hat City Hat Co c1950 side 640x.jpg

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Nice, I like my Coober Pedy. I wish I had ordered it in Fawn/Brown but the Sand color lured me in...
Mmmmmmm I have it in BGG, Sand, Wantone and Black... Love them all, different souls, great hats.. Which on is nicer? it depends on my mood for the day.

The black must be special, love it and I am not into black hats..Sand is great for warmer days..BGG a classic and Wantone the most Australian one, but love'em all

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I should have passed on the Mil Hojas cake last night! I'm up 2 pounds just from dinner!

Raining like cats and dogs here (esta lloviendo gatos y perros aqui) but I want to be a little bit stylish today so I'll take the tough Penman Everyman CS hat out in the rain... just walking from parking lot to the mall and back, and to the cinema and back. I guess I'll pair it with a brown jacket and my NWOT London Fog top coat. That Everyman Indy hat looks deep and rich but it handles the rain like a champion! (Not a Champ, cuz that's my grey hat....)

i-9tGLJ82-L.jpg

i-fC7Xkk6-L.jpg

i-GcDpHkL-L.jpg

i-dVSRPVG-L.jpg
You are just retaining liquids, get some diuretic corona beers !!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

101 Pathfinder

A-List Customer

i-9tGLJ82-L.jpg

i-fC7Xkk6-L.jpg

i-GcDpHkL-L.jpg

i-dVSRPVG-L.jpg
That Penman Indy is a beauty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy