Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ice cream after work with this goofball

7e2f8fa73804a60e2c5e8c7e543b3127.jpg

Sent from my space aged handheld communication device and universal translator
That has got to be one of the cutest kids I've ever seen!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I love it, best picture yet! That"s what I call living.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This is absolutely adoarable!! A little hat wearer in training! Well played my friend...

Thank you gentleman ... she has been a hat wearer since the day she was born
It has become something she is known for ... to the point where if we show up to the supermarket and she is not wearing a hat we hear several times ...'where is her hat??!

That has got to be one of the cutest kids I've ever seen!

Your hat pictures are always great to see, but this one....priceless! You are a lucky man my friend.

Thank you my friends ... blessed everyday

Northwest Hat Company. Early 50' vintage lightweight felt.
4cb9b01864727136d43fb8ac1dee9517.jpg
b50fad78ce724da445b3e6e363cdf402.jpg
01a5d10adc5e650bcf1affb8f2b75fe7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I just love this hat. I need to have Mike do me a special whipstitch creation. I think it will be next. I need a baby blue, this might be the one.

Outstanding parade of hats, folks. It's turned a touch cooler today, with clouds and a drop of rain here and there. I still grabbed a Hawaiian shirt and the NW Hats pecan beaver felt fedora. Topped it off with a Saville Row silk jacket that's really growing on me. I like the rough looking weave to it. Not pictured here, though... I wore it with the tan Royal Stetson last week.

i-ZdpQ3Lv-L.jpg

Nice look, love this Pecan. I tried to make the clouds go away by wearing a boater, didn't work. You are much smarter.

I am just back from a Graduation party. Hawaiian shirt (Hilo Hattie) and vtg. Adam Milan de rigor in the 90'F heat.

i-QR4JJBV-M.jpg

i-2c7LwsB-M.jpg

This Italian milan is marvelous.

i-3x4838v-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Eric, this is probably the most beautiful Milan I've seen. I love the pug, it looks so period. Excellent!

Inspired by Ant's lid yesterday, out and about in a lightweight "Hankachif" Dobbs Cross Country

9cbaa7e3fa3de02116b59cd28e806c9a.jpg
ebbefe624eeb6b2089ab2a3da52c9313.jpg
52c0ff8720115c5fbaa3f5c04ea99c19.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

I assume this is a super lightweight hat, love the "hankachief" moniker. Great rumpled bash, and I mean that in a good way!

Splintz - you have a talent to find the best old Stetsons. Love that one.

Lots of rain today, but I manage to stay dry on a walk around town with Pearl of the Baskervilles. Garrison Hatters Raiders hat.

20327f5b444a64c92966800f8beddad8.jpg

Cheers! David

Is this hat old vintage or a new custom? It has so much character, winner!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
A real head turner Rodolfo! And so properly adorned with classic pins. You rock!
Thanks Red, the side one is the 3rd Design for Australia's military, the front one is an Original Royal Scot Grey's badge, the bird catchers, it represents the captured Imperial Eagle from the 45th Ligne Regiment of France during their cavalry charge in Waterloo.

I just got an original Korean War RAAF 77th Squad Slouch with the right original badges, I just took it to be reblocked, should have it in a week.

By the way, nice Boater today !!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks Red, the side one is the 3rd Design for Australia's military, the front one is an Original Royal Scot Grey's badge, the bird catchers, it represents the captured Imperial Eagle from the 45th Ligne Regiment of France during their cavalry charge in Waterloo.

I just got an original Korean War RAAF 77th Squad Slouch with the right original badges, I just took it to be reblocked, should have it in a week.

By the way, nice Boater today !!!

Thanks friend. Coolest pins ever! The 77th flew Gloster Meteors, this image is from the period. Your pin must have been on the guy's hat working in the cockpit!
No._77_Sqn_RAAF_Meteor_in_Korea.JPG

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Thanks friend. Coolest pins ever! The 77th flew Gloster Meteors, this image is from the period. Your pin must have been on the guy's hat working in the cockpit!
View attachment 76090
Indeed they flew Meteors !!! At first they flew the P 40 Tomahawks but they got Meteors for the most part of the war !!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I just love this hat. I need to have Mike do me a special whipstitch creation. I think it will be next. I need a baby blue, this might be the one.

Nice look, love this Pecan. I tried to make the clouds go away by wearing a boater, didn't work. You are much smarter.

Eric, this is probably the most beautiful Milan I've seen. I love the pug, it looks so period. Excellent!

I assume this is a super lightweight hat, love the "hankachief" moniker. Great rumpled bash, and I mean that in a good way!

For just $ 20 or $25 Mike can add a whipstitch to any hat you may own. No biggie.

Eelephant

Familiar Face
Moon's pictures/posts of his adorable progeny prompted me to share. First of all, pictured is my son waiting for our gig to start yesterday, looking sharp in his Brixton stout diamond crown...

Anyway, the other day he was trying on my new straw and commenting on how he thought he looked pretty good wearing it (first of all, for those of you that have kids and have not had a discussion begin this way before: BE WARNED!!! You are about to lose that hat!!!). I asked him if he wanted one, and he looked at me and very slowly, as if talking to a young child, said "dad, I want ALL the hats".

That's my boy!!!
IMG_1200.JPG

Moon's pictures/posts of his adorable progeny prompted me to share. First of all, pictured is my son waiting for our gig to start yesterday, looking sharp in his Brixton stout diamond crown...

Anyway, the other day he was trying on my new straw and commenting on how he thought he looked pretty good wearing it (first of all, for those of you that have kids and have not had a discussion begin this way before: BE WARNED!!! You are about to lose that hat!!!). I asked him if he wanted one, and he looked at me and very slowly, as if talking to a young child, said "dad, I want ALL the hats".

That's my boy!!!
View attachment 76100

Welcome aboard, Eelephant! Sweet porker, Sir, but your story about your son, well, that's PRICELESS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff