Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Mayser panama today.
b49160e9656b7657553426443207a29f.jpg
13bf54a50b6dfa80849c3661e68da439.jpg
c3d06859fdef86495802f74c3d76e6dc.jpg

Lovely weather. Supposed to be cooler tomorrow.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Such a cool old hat Bowen. Maybe we can bury you in a Stratoliner or something so this one can live on. Not anytime soon I'm sure.
Hey Red: Thanks.
Tis a cool old hat. A better choice might be the Camo-liner, Rest in Stealth, so to speak. Ha
Hope Mrs. Red hasn’t worn out the cast getting your attention!!
Give her a hug from me.
Be well. Bowen
Ps: my first successful “Quote Insert”. Guess i can thank people individually now. I know, it’s bout time.
B

Last edited:

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
When I posted the quoted message, the pics were all positioned correctly, but now they seem rotated 90 degrees to the side . . . I've had some issues with pics in this way on this forum from time to time. I don't get how they get rotated after they were initially fine. Anyone know why this happens? Am I the only one experiencing this?
Hey Guy:
Had the same trouble with my iphone at first. Drove all the nice people crazy, i know. Didn’t post because of it.
Then i got this App: Image Size 5.8 (free).

It’s easy, you just take a pic, go to app and select it, save it,(it will then be a copy in the album), then select the copy from the album to upload for us to enjoy.
Hope this helps. I’m sure there are other apps that do the same.
Welcome to the lounge. Have a Hatty day.
Bowen

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Be careful, Bowen. Many here aren’t above a spot of grave robbery for such a hat. Not me of course...it’s not my size.

Moot point any anyway as you’re going to live forever.
Ha ha Brent:
Think i need a health sponsor. Can’t go now, there’d be too many hat orphans to deal with. What a mess. I think i have one maybe two cool hats your size. Lol
B

nvilletele

One of the Regulars
Is that a leather sweat I see? I like the hat and I might have to visit the store...something I’ve avoided. Looks great.
Yes, all of the "Biltmore Handmade for Belfry" straws (and felts) sold by Hats in the Belfry (that I have) have a leather sweatband. I grabbed them when they were on clearance, they were great buys too. Taste great AND less filing.

Super classy, great lines Brent!

She still hasn't seen the Ortho guy, hopefully today. They need to put her in a cast that is a little less restrictive. I understand that internet on the ship if crappy and expensive. Hopefully I can figure out tapatalk to post some images while in port.

Such a cool old hat Bowen. Maybe we can bury you in a Stratoliner or something so this one can live on. Not anytime soon I'm sure.

Yes, actually these images are pretty true to the nice blue/gray color.

That Brent Black is a classic Bill. I love it.

Nice looking OR Perry.

I did my own little happy dance seeing this post sir! Good get!

Glad everything turned out alright for Tasha. Love that straw boater, really need to search one of these. Covet this one Jeff.
Thanks Mike. And your Mallory is outstanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran