Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
The Stetson Moose River beater oversees the smoking of the bratwurst (and some pathetic looking russet potatoes). Fall is certainly here today. Got some Krisp Kraut sauerkraut on the stove, simmering in some Cluasthaler dry hopped German bier (the only NA bier I've ever had that actually tastes like real beer; even better, a nice Oktoberfest bier).

i-QTMQP6w-L.jpg
yummmmm...smells great! ;)

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Well, it had to be the latest addition today.
Berteil

View attachment 135693

UNICORN HAT ALERT!!!

I’m glad i got out of bed just seeing this hat!!
I’ve been waiting, oh so long, for someone to come up with another Berteil and i’m thrilled it’s you Stefan!!
Now, all we need is to find out all the history we can about Berteil (which is nil) because Mr. Borsalino learned his trade there as a youngster, and we all know how that turned out!!
Stellar hat, man, stellar!!
B

Last edited:

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
No sunrise on the golf course today. Overcast. I am wearing what is turning out to be my favorite hat. My new hatter used a conformer to fit it to my head, reblocked it, changed the ribbon, the sweatband, etc. I feels and looks brand new.
Besides, it's lucky. I shot 37 on the first nine. Hopefully, I will be able to shoot a 35 on the second half. I have shot 73 twice in my life, but was half a ball turn away from a 72 both times.
79de89e7bb4c8bf7c317ba499558aea6.jpg
d1d53d9285f7fd5c3928f3afeb3a653c.jpg
bbf94d91a6d7c6b8d4d53de95ff72c7e.jpg
54548c4a84c71ecefad8233183cd6498.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Sounds to me like we BETTER be seeing that hat every Saturday Doc!
Obviously, it’s name is Lucky!!
“I dig it, i really dig it”!!
B

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
99.9% of my Lounge visits come via my phone, and I much prefer Tapatalk over the web version for numerous reasons. I'll try and see if an ad blocker does any good, but from the looks of it, it really benefits the folks who use the web. Who knows, I hope I'm wrong. Thanks T.

Ryan
Hat size: 7 1/2
No no no!!
I do 100% from an IPhone since day one.
I’ve never seen the lounge on anything else. After the “Upgrade”, or shall we call it “Adgrade”, it totally became uncontrollable.
AdBlock Plus tamed the beast immediately!!
My 2 cents.
B

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Brass Rooster custom (just picked it up!) Color in the first photo is the most accurate. Love the vintage green band and binding. This will be one of my “band hats”.

Hopefully it’ll keep cooling down so I can pull out all my felts soon...

-Mike

c58e8054b2b2e99385ecac252a2ce9ab.jpg
f90b399a7a3603519b553623855cdf81.jpg
c610361420a8b994fe34714ffdc3a1ec.jpg
bf74d1a42bbe428773c90e452fea74bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very sharp, Thunder Fingers!

Is the felt black, charcoal, or black cherry? I looked at this on Instagram, too, and I still can't tell by my laptop monitor.

Last edited:

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family
That's about how often I use my phone to visit the Lounge. I have an ad blocker on both my phone and my PC. It works great on either one. On my phone, I went to the 'Play Store' and downloaded a free ad block app and have had no problems at all. In fact, it's all I use on my phone now to do my browsing. For my PC I use Google Chrome and I downloaded an ad blocker app for that one too. It definitely works.
I have an Android. I'm not sure it has anything to do with it or not, but when I do use a browser to view the Lounge I typically have no issues. There was a learning curve when I started using it, but now I prefer Tapatalk over the web.

Ryan

Oh, MAN. Now that is magical. Adding this style to my list of “hats I never knew where on my holy grail list!”
Thanks Jeff! The brim detail stitching is what makes this one special as a Lord's Hat. Perhaps taking it away from our accepted definition somewhat.

a20522fb7726e50be023ea0a22228eca.jpg

Pecan Knox with a felted edge.
Fantastic Knox Jeff, classic looking with the black ribbon.

Well, it had to be the latest addition today.
Berteil
View attachment 135693
Such a special hat Stefan. So crisp and clean in it's proportions.

I'm being very annoyed with the return of summer levels of heat and humidity. Yesterday went straight to straw with the Melvin
DSCN5003 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Today I'm getting in at least a few minutes under this Royal Deluxe OR
DSCN5012 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5011 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Went to see a bit of a show last night by the Steep Canyon Rangers and I believe the lead singer/guitarist was wearing a SB OR.
9-15-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good weekend,
Michael
The color of this OR just glows. It has sky blue tones in this light. Just beautiful.

No sunrise on the golf course today. Overcast. I am wearing what is turning out to be my favorite hat. My new hatter used a conformer to fit it to my head, reblocked it, changed the ribbon, the sweatband, etc. I feels and looks brand new.
Besides, it's lucky. I shot 37 on the first nine. Hopefully, I will be able to shoot a 35 on the second half. I have shot 73 twice in my life, but was half a ball turn away from a 72 both times.
54548c4a84c71ecefad8233183cd6498.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
I've never been a golfer, but those numbers seem kind of low. I think you need to work harder to get them up above the 100 mark. That is the goal, right? The hat...Beast!

Knox Premier Vagabond King
73f4ba416e1ff6360e41261860f3e64a.jpg

Have a great weekend
This is one incredible Knox. Is the Vagabond King a later version of the Vagabond that Eric shows (with a pug like ribbon treatment) or just another model. Sure love this one Richard.

The Stetson Moose River beater oversees the smoking of the bratwurst (and some pathetic looking russet potatoes). Fall is certainly here today. Got some Krisp Kraut sauerkraut on the stove, simmering in some Cluasthaler dry hopped German bier (the only NA bier I've ever had that actually tastes like real beer; even better, a nice Oktoberfest bier).

i-QTMQP6w-L.jpg
I'll be right over! Way to celebrate Octoberfest at home, away from the bier garten crowds.

View attachment 135743
Warm today,Panama Bob cuenca,
Very fine looking weave on that one Bob. Nice.

Brass Rooster custom (just picked it up!) Color in the first photo is the most accurate. Love the vintage green band and binding. This will be one of my “band hats”.

Hopefully it’ll keep cooling down so I can pull out all my felts soon...

-Mike

c58e8054b2b2e99385ecac252a2ce9ab.jpg
bf74d1a42bbe428773c90e452fea74bc.jpg

Wow, what a color combo! I don't think I've seen one like it here on the Lounge. I really like this one Sir. Thunder Fingers! Yessss!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I have an Android. I'm not sure it has anything to do with it or not, but when I do use a browser to view the Lounge I typically have no issues. There was a learning curve when I started using it, but now I prefer Tapatalk over the web.

Ryan
I have an Android as well. You can go into the Play Store and download a free ad blocker for your Android. My PC would do the same thing when I went on the Lounge until I downloaded an ad block app for it. Made a big difference. I have no issues with this site now.

Winston Carter

Practically Family
I have an Android as well. You can go into the Play Store and download a free ad blocker for your Android. My PC would do the same thing when I went on the Lounge until I downloaded an ad block app for it. Made a big difference. I have no issues with this site now.
I haven't had any trouble with pics. I'm on a laptop at my house and use Chrome w/Adblock Plus Chrome Extension. So you may be on to something there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner