Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful day for a fly-in. Breaking all the Felt Hat Day rules in my PB Milan I talked Ant out of at the Waco airfield in Troy.

4cceae79d3a61fb72f007029d3dabbd5.jpg

I need to go through and organize my pics, and I'll post some Waco shots soon.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Esther:
I want to compliment you on a beautifully designed ring, which is no suprise to anyone who has seen your artwork in hats.
You chose a spiritually inspiring and quite meaningful gemstone to signify you and Harv’s new life together. You probably know this, but Garnet has the spiritual history that signifies Love and Relationships and Rhodolite is the finest of Garnets owing it’s uniqueness to its pure translucence and lovely color.
A better gem you could not find.
Speaking of finding...give Harv a necklace with a magnet on it and whenever you want to find him, your ring will lead the way.
My congratulations. Bowen

Thank you. I knew that indeed.
Many of you may not know I have worked in the jewelry and diamond trade for quite some time.
The ring is a very symbolic thing in its entirety. But I’m not gonna bore y’all with that.

Now. Hats!

e6b48bfc6b5789a42b87908ae7aa0422.jpg

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
More than perfect Tonio!!
Plus a new Holiday for us loungers..weee!!
B
September 15 is always a holiday in Mexico, because the 16th is independence day, and everyone is expected to attend one of the numerous late-night parties all over town. Naturally, nobody works on the 16th either, because a hangover is also expected.
This year I won't be able to attend the celebrations in Club de Golf Vallescondido, (breakfast at 4 a.m. is included in the price of admission) because Ana hasn't completely recovered from her surgery, so I have a perfect excuse not to go.
7de6444f9cfdfe9ab24124ce1574bd9a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

msoliday

One of the Regulars
Very sharp, Thunder Fingers!

Is the felt black, charcoal, or black cherry? I looked at this on Instagram, too, and I still can't tell by my laptop monitor.

Thanks. It’s a very dark charcoal. I have one from John (Brass Rooster) in black cherry which is very rich black with the cherry tint only showing in bright daylight, and another from John in black which is just a nice dark shade of black with no color tint at all.

-Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I have an Android as well. You can go into the Play Store and download a free ad blocker for your Android. My PC would do the same thing when I went on the Lounge until I downloaded an ad block app for it. Made a big difference. I have no issues with this site now.
I am not sure we should be letting the site know how we are blocking the ads... :)

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

msoliday

One of the Regulars
Wow, what a color combo! I don't think I've seen one like it here on the Lounge. I really like this one Sir. Thunder Fingers! Yessss!

Thanks. I’m a bass player and was given the nickname “Thunder Fingers” from my band mates. It’s the nickname of the late great John Entwhistle from The Who. He was also went by “The Ox”. I’ll take Thunder Fingers. :)

Here’s another Brass Rooster custom I wear at gigs. Note the bass strings around the band!

8312a476d7ea0693a2063f38550c457d.jpg
IMG_6525.JPG
15bb48891a9a994a13b2ab2d0ea87c59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
The Stetson Moose River beater oversees the smoking of the bratwurst (and some pathetic looking russet potatoes). Fall is certainly here today. Got some Krisp Kraut sauerkraut on the stove, simmering in some Cluasthaler dry hopped German bier (the only NA bier I've ever had that actually tastes like real beer; even better, a nice Oktoberfest bier).

i-QTMQP6w-L.jpg
Looks delicious, am I invited? I might travel that 1800 miles for a good brat.

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner