Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Today it's Peters Bros.
The girl at the register where we went to eat said she liked my hat!:D

PC050065.jpg

This one, Deelovely caught me eye balling my hat under the tree and sent the dog on me!:rolleyes:

PC050064-1.jpg

Jerekson

One Too Many
Indycop, I am constantly amazed by the unadulterated fantasticness of your Peter bros. hat. Certainly the best PB I've ever seen (although I've only seen 2 or 3 because of their somewhat questionable reputation). It looks absolutely stunning and it seems to be quite a loyal lid judging by how often you wear it.

I've always had an eye fro the PB, but it's hats like yours, and people like you, that really give it the name it deserves...:)

Brooksie

One Too Many
This is the hat wore today - A vintage Parke Layne Original 1920's cloche. I purchased it at the Portland Antique Show last spring durring an event with the Portland Fedora Loungers.

Brooksie018.jpg

Brooksie

MKL

A-List Customer
Brooksie, the hat and the outfit look great on you. Do you have a full shot of that dress? My daugther is looking for a hat but can't decide on what kind. I really like this one.

Brooksie said:
This is the hat wore today - A vintage Parke Layne Original 1920's cloche. I purchased it at the Portland Antique Show last spring durring an event with the Portland Fedora Loungers.

Brooksie018.jpg

Brooksie

MKL

A-List Customer
Brooksie, never mind on the full shot of the outfit. I saw it in another posting. Really nice. I like that color.

Marty M.

Vendor
Spectacular.

You look spectacular Brooksie. It's amazing to me that you can wear an eighty year old hat, and make it look like it was made for you.
Marty Mathis

Marty M.

Vendor
My black Borsolino.

My new black Borsalino. I'm still working it over. It's over priced. But I got a discount ;) .
Marty Mathis

IMG_4329.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4331.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok, who's going to be the first one to say that it's too big on me :p ?

Marty M.

Vendor
To the Pound?

indycop said:
The girl at the register where we went to eat said she liked my hat!:D

PC050064-1.jpg

Indycop, I think that's the reason that thelovelyDeelovely sent the dog after you lol . Great looking lid on you my friend.
Marty Mathis

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Jerekson said:
Indycop, I am constantly amazed by the unadulterated fantasticness of your Peter bros. hat. Certainly the best PB I've ever seen (although I've only seen 2 or 3 because of their somewhat questionable reputation). It looks absolutely stunning and it seems to be quite a loyal lid judging by how often you wear it.

I've always had an eye fro the PB, but it's hats like yours, and people like you, that really give it the name it deserves...:)
Mine is the basic one as they now have a few options on the felt including full beaver. And they are really good with their customer service!:D
The only thing I have seen negative is that they are supposed to be super stiff. Mine softened up on its own in no time! And now you can get them soft right out of the box. And of course the diehard screen accurate indy guys may not care for them too much. But mine at least is very well put together, sweat is perfect not a wrinkle or anything. The liner is the same way.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
IC...is this the one you sent off for reblocking?...If so, it looks great!...and the attacking dog effect....wow!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :D :D
No that was my Adventurebilt I sent off and I won't be able to post pics of it when it returns since it will styled in the crystal skull block. I am pretty sure Steve does not want pics of those posted until the movie opens!:eek:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Marty M. said:
My new black Borsalino. I'm still working it over. It's over priced. But I got a discount ;) .
Marty Mathis

IMG_4329.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4331.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok, who's going to be the first one to say that it's too big on me :p ?
lol I want to see that suit thats under the sweet looking borso!!:D

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
No that was my Adventurebilt I sent off and I won't be able to post pics of it when it returns since it will styled in the crystal skull block. I am pretty sure Steve does not want pics of those posted until the movie opens!:eek:

Come on IC...there are enough shots of the new Indy hat on the web. I give you permission to post whatever you like!:D :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran