Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
DOUGLAS said:
Bud, certain hats just have that something that screams out quality. That Vogue is loud and clear. I could see that a mile away. Damn, I wish I had one.

Douglas, this hat is proof that even a blind squirrel will find a nut from time to time. I found it at the estate sale of a very prominent and influential pediatrician here in town. One of my lucky days. I do not want to sound disrespectful to any of the fine hatters, but I believe this to be as fine a quality hat as may have ever been made. That is a tall order, but one this hat can fill in my opinion. Once again it was my good fortune and luck in acquiring such a lid. I have only seen one other, it was on ebay a month or so ago, but it was in no way close to the condition of this one. Do not think me prideful, just respectful to the craftsman that made this fine lid. I am merely a platform on which this fine lid sits.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Bud, That "Vogue" is a hat I would love to see in person. How far are you from Mineola? :) :D

Bud-n-Texas said:
Do not think me prideful, just respectful to the craftsman that made this fine lid. I am merely a platform on which this fine lid sits.
A fine lid deserves a platform. And you get to enjoy it!!!

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sweey Hat Bud.......

Newly acquired Mallory 5th Ave.

Mallory5.jpg

Mallory6.jpg

Sorry 'bout the typo "Bud".....lol

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No picture of me wearing it today, but I took the VS Tropic-Aire out for a spin today. I need to do that more often. I'm trying to stop babying it.

mingoslim

Practically Family
Today . . .

I am wearing my new Lee Corral, Black Label . . . Courtesy of the treasure trove of Johnnyphi . . .

011608b.jpg

I may not be pretty . . . but the hat is gorgeous . . .

dundeedavie

One of the Regulars
casual today ...

original 50's sweatshirt , levi's , pf flyers boots warm ar coa and 8-piece DAKS cap.

am off on a photographic "mission" to the highlands (i say that like it's impressive but the highlands are 2 hours from my door haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy