Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerekson

One Too Many
Akubra

Been a while since I've posted in here. Expect a bunch more during the summer.

Hat_2.png

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
J.T.Marcus said:
Dinerman, You're living proof that sometimes a short brim and a bit of taper can look very good!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
That's just the angle with the pinch. It's actually one of the tallest taper free crowns I have, with a deep dent which gives it a reverse taper.
IMG_5542.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Dinerman said:
That's just the angle with the pinch. It's actually one of the tallest taper free crowns I have, with a deep dent which gives it a reverse taper.
IMG_5542.jpg

So I see. :)

By the way, that has to be the best avatar you've had (and you've had some good ones.). :eusa_clap

Ande1964

Practically Family
Wow!

Great hats lately! D-Man, nice look overall, as always.

I was sporting my Art Fawcett creation today... a very versatile number that I wish I had given a super-cool name when I got it!

art_hat.jpg

Anj

Ande1964

Practically Family
Thanks!

Hey... I could call it Tim! That's also the name of one of my favorite albums!

I wish I could remember what Art calls this color. It might be Sahara? I did try to color correct this picture somewhat, but I don't see color real well, so I can't really be trusted. I'll post more photos of it sometime soon.

All credit goes to Art. I provided the pain-in-the-assiness... he provided the genius!

Anj

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Ande1964 said:
Great hats lately! D-Man, nice look overall, as always.

I was sporting my Art Fawcett creation today... a very versatile number that I wish I had given a super-cool name when I got it!

art_hat.jpg

Anj
Now that is a beauty....a classic beauty!:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran