Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Today & yesterday, after what seemed like forever, I am wearing my highly-anticipated, long-awaited, size 59, Mid-Brown, Imperial quality Akubra Stylemaster! Hopefully, I'll get some pics posted this weekend, but I just couldn't get to it with Turkey Day and all.

Viper Man

Banned
Great hats everyone! I love that Adam, bolthead.
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to you all! Today it's my Stetson 15 3 X porkpie...

345027372.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
^
That's RIGHT - I had seen a stingy Whippet on someone before, and it was YOU, Bolt. I'd forgotten.

Good to see you around, man. The Huckel and the Adam looked great too.

Champ Kasmir for me today:

DSC_0005.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hi Bolt,

Nice to see another one of those stingy Whippets! I like yours, too!

Today I chose...mmmh... I think first I SHOULD PUT A DISCLAIMER: THIN RIBBON LOVERS SHOULD LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING POST UNDER THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITY!

(Are you hearing, Rusty? ;) )

Torpedo

One Too Many
So, today I chose my "flat top" 50's porkpie Mallory, charcoal grey, SUPER-WIDE back bow ribbon...

PICT0798.jpg

I combined it with a 50's-60's (?) paysley skinny tie, blue on white, plus a pinstripe blue shirt. I believe the whole outfit (I wore a grey coat, too) rocked!

Regards!

RBH

Bartender
Torpedo said:
So, today I chose my "flat top" 50's porkpie Mallory, charcoal grey, SUPER-WIDE back bow ribbon...

PICT0798.jpg

I combined it with a 50's-60's (?) paysley skinny tie, blue on white, plus a pinstripe blue shirt. I believe the whole outfit (I wore a grey coat, too) rocked!

Regards!
Think of how many thin ribbons that one would make!!!!!! :D
Kidding! looks great Torp!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
a nice looking Resistol, gtd. Like the color. How does the felt feel. I bought a Resistol San Antonio not long ago, like new and quite stiff.

harbilly

New in Town
less than classy tweedy grey wool stetson fedora still tagged at $19.99, made in the USA, style # S1999, ticket number 4981.
sometimes even the common need to be taken out for fresh air and a stroll.
:eek:

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Now that could be worn everyday!:D :eusa_clap

Y'know, if it came down to it, I wouldn't complain too much. This hat has become one of my top favorites. The color, proportions, feel and fit are all perfect for me.

-------------------

Viper Man, that is one all around cool photo.

Torpedo, that does indeed rock. With that one ribbon you could re-trim all of Rusty's hats! lol

gtdean48, I like that one a lot. The more fedora looking style is in keeping with what real cowboys wore way back. Very traditional looking to me. By the way, I wasn't aware rain was much of a problem in Georgia any more. Have you folks been getting some of the much needed wet stuff lately?

carter

I'll Lock Up
It takes only a day or two and you gents have posted another round of terrific lids.

My personal favorite since McCrider's beater has to be gtdean48's hand-creased Resistol. Nicely done! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
P1010001.jpg

Which Resistol model is that one?

Thanks to Indycop, I'll be heading out to KrispyKreme soon. Maybe I'll buy a shirt and forget the calories.
PB270193.jpg

Probably not.

BobC, I'm glad your Akubra cleaned up. Now you know that it can handle some adversity.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
Hello gents, well it's been a while. I was released from the hospital on Thanksgiving Eve and we spent a quiet day reflecting on all our blessings. My Stetson Fifty got the nod today along with khaki's and a Columbia. A little late, but Happy Thanksgiving to all.

P1020968downsize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy