Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Stetson Gaylord (a recently discontinued model).

P1070281.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
More Great Hats today, gentlemen. I have to give a shout out to Not-Bogart13 for his entire ensemble and to IndyCop for his rendition of the Butterfly[moth]man Prophecies.

I'm sportin' a Peter Bros. Montecristi with an OP shirt.

3364456360_643ef8ab5b.jpg

RBH

Bartender
carter said:
More Great Hats today, gentlemen. I have to give a shout out to Not-Bogart13 for his entire ensemble and to IndyCop for his rendition of the Butterfly[moth]man Prophecies.

I'm sportin' a Peter Bros. Montechristi with an OP shirt.

Damn .. your gettin' fancy on us aint ya Carter!!! :D .

Looking good!!!!

1OldGI

Familiar Face
Carter,
Great looking lid for sure my friend, looking dapper as usual. I think it's a little known codicle of the FL by laws that if you sport a panama and flowerdy shirt, you get extra credit if you shaved with a classic safety razor and either used bay rum aftershave or drank a mojito after work.

carter

I'll Lock Up
1OldGI said:
Carter,
Great looking lid for sure my friend, looking dapper as usual. I think it's a little known codicle of the FL by laws that if you sport a panama and flowerdy shirt, you get extra credit if you shaved with a classic safety razor and either used bay rum aftershave or drank a mojito after work.
OOPS! Today I used a Gillette Fusion razor, Old Spice after shave, and had a dozen oysters on the half-shell with dos Tecates for dinner. :eusa_doh: :p :)
3363862761_cff570b560.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Counted about 38 hats in that last Indy shot. Well played! Was that butterfly for real? Too funny.

Wil, Bolty, Tango, J.T., Carter; all looking great. Especially like Tango's Stetson. THAT one's a keeper for sure!

Wore my greenest of green hats today; Dobbs Hanover Square. And a slappy green beer day to you all!

DSC_0020.jpg

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
carter said:
OOPS! Today I used a Gillette Fusion razor, Old Spice after shave, and had a dozen oysters on the half-shell with dos Tecates for dinner. :eusa_doh: :p :)
3363862761_cff570b560.jpg

Typical St. Patrick's Day meal :)

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
carter said:

I'm sportin' a Peter Bros. Montechristi with an OP shirt.

Carter, That may be one of the most appealing Panama's I've ever seen! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
J.T.Marcus said:
Bart, That's too much quality to be just "a" Stetson. Any other model designation? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks guys. J.T. it is a Stephen L Stetson 'british weight'. 2 3/8" brim

Torpedo

One Too Many
JauntyOne, I think you transmit a very classic image with those thin ribbons, which you wear very dapperly!

Carter, that Panama is very pleasantly shaped. It combines well with the shirt!

Bart, the upturned brim works excellently for that less formal image.

IndyC, man, that butterfly shot has made my day... lol

No offence intended to those not named! :eusa_clap

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today I wore two lids...

First, a new tweed 8-panel I have got...

DSC_0338.jpg

Later in the day, I exchanged it for my Penman to go to work...

DSC_0341.jpg

Note I selected a more festively patterned bowtie in order to provide a flash of colour to the otherwise pretty sober outfit!

Regards!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Nice hats Jaunty and Torpedo...Spring is on its way...20C during the day, but cool again in the evenings...

VS stingy Pecan

January2009001-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo