Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Nice lids this weekend. I'm guessin we will be seeing some more Independence Day photos once people recover from the festivitieslol
New VS
july4th2009004.jpg

july4th2009082.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
chanteuseCarey said:
Here is the pic of my big hat, plus husband Chuck in his Panama and our now 15yo daughter in a dotted straw hat I made years ago. From the Pardee House 1908 picnic. Here we are in a picture that appeared in today's (July 5th) San Francisco Chronicle! Our almost 13yo son Daniel must have been busy turning the handle on an ice cream maker...
ba-fourth05_ph3_0500338980.jpg

Outstanding :eusa_clap! What a beautiful family!

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
I've been meaning to give this a try, and have finally gotten around to it. Here's Brad, back in the day...;)

WorkingtheHoist.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

That's silent movie star Johnny B. Bowers in his 1925 comedy "Mayhem at the Mine.";)

Thanks, JtL!

Brad

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Garrett said:
This is for JTL ;) Finally, a shot of me wearin one - Barbisio

Picture0005.jpg

Geez, Garrett -- you sure don't look too happy about it! :eek: :D

Although I was kidding with you the other day, I was actually kind of interested to see how that 30's Borsalino would look in a bit more modern context. It's always interesting to see how these vintage lids fit into our various 21st Century lives...:)

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
billyspew said:
Don't post in this thread enough myself - too self concious to stand around taking pictures of myself, but today I'd thought I'd try.
Green Adam Sundial
3693177101_fa90a95c65_m.jpg

I think that hat looks great on you, Bill. Have you posted that one before? I don't think I've ever heard of an Adam Sundial. Nice lookin' lid.

Cheers,
JtL

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
Geez, Garrett -- you sure don't look too happy about it! :eek: :D

Although I was kidding with you the other day, I was actually kind of interested to see how that 30's Borsalino would look in a bit more modern context. It's always interesting to see how these vintage lids fit into our various 21st Century lives...:)

Cheers,
JtL

lol yeah I tend not to be photogenic - Hence the photos of just hats by their lonesome. I'll see if I can throw that old Borso into modern action for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy