Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Disney...

Disney-7.jpg

Cheers,
JtL
Very nice!!:eusa_clap

Big_e

Practically Family
ScottF said:
Very soft, slightly fuzzy fur - more like a nice old Borsalino than any other vintage Stetson I've handled. Absolutely mint sweatband and label.

ExcellentMe1.jpg
I love that Stetson!:eusa_clap
Ernest

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Mario said:
:arated: Another winner! Looks like your project is coming along. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks Ernest and Mario. Yes, as founding member of E.A.R.S (Esoteric Anal Research Society), I can assure you that this latest project fits the charter down to the smallest most infinitesimal requirement...it might actually be our most obscure and irrelevant project yet!

Mario - I was very stoked to receive this hat, as it is a perfect example for the website, plus Garrett supplied photos of another 'Excellent Quality' that also has a liner...so it will be covered well.

Despite the rain today, I never took the hat off - wandered all over downtown, feeling very gangsta-like.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
Thanks Ernest and Mario. Yes, as founding member of E.A.R.S (Esoteric Anal Research Society),

I've heard of not knowing your posterior from your elbow, but you seem very confused. :D

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Lefty said:
I've heard of not knowing your posterior from your elbow, but you seem very confused. :D

Well, we thought about 'Assoteric Elbownal Research Society', but that would make us look as if we were assuming aers.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
Well, we thought about 'Assoteric Elbownal Research Society', but that would make us look as if we were assuming aers.

I don't know. I think that I prefer the auspicious aura of aers. :D

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Scott Wood said:
That Disney is simply one of the finest hats I have ever seen!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks, Woody! (and Gents ;)) As I have mentioned, the auction on the Disney described a gray hat with a black ribbon. Man, was I pleasantly surprised -- and that's an understatement! :)

Cheers,
JtL

Big_e

Practically Family
Jauntyone said:
I'm wearing a stingy Stetson to-day:
usa-2.jpg
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap That's a classy look there!

You guys and ladies are a bad(good?) influence on me. Since joining this forum, I've haven't stepped out of the house without a hat on my head. I feel naked without one.:)
Ernest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy