Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Welcome to the lounge!

Welcome to the lounge, Yeps.

Nice look!

Mark

Yeps said:
Today, and most days in fact, I am wearing my only real hat, a gray, rather small, extremely beat up fedora from New York Hat Co.
Photo194-1.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wore this Whippet last night to a fundraiser for a friend who's running for sheriff. A gentleman walked up and asked me where I got it and said he's been looking for a hat like this one. I told him to grab his rod and reel and head off to the bay. ;)

IMG_0251_2.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
I wore this Whippet last night to a fundraiser for a friend who's running for sheriff. A gentleman walked up and asked me where I got it and said he's been looking for a hat like this one. I told him to grab his rod and reel and head off to the bay. ;)

IMG_0251_2.jpg

Looks great, Bob. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Mr. Paladin

RBH said:
I really wanted to be like Indycop and wear my panama today, but for some reason it just didnt feel right.

005kty.jpg

You know somethings wrong when I have more of the white stuff on the ground than Jimmy does! :D

Its a Bukaroo Hatters hat today.

Beautiful colors and great proportions on that Buckaroo, Rusty! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

BobC said:

IMG_0251_2.jpg

Bob, that is one of your finest Whippets! Swoop and brim are perfect! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
I felt very western dressy today so I wore my Shady Oaks Open Road for church today:

BlackStetsonRoyalDeLuxeHomburg005.jpg

Nice to see that Shady Oak Open Road, Mr. P. -- also, nice to see it being worn in that particular style. :eusa_clap

1951ORAd.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

BobC

Thank you, Gents, for your nice comments.

Lots of nice looking lids today Rusty, Jimmy, D-guy and Mr. P. Mr. P, you're one of the few I ever see wearing an OR style hat with the front brim snapped up, but I presume that's they way it was really intended to be worn. You wear them very well, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy