Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_e

Practically Family
I really need to add a Fedora or two to my collection. The ones from hatsdirect look interesting, especially the Fed IV. The rest of this week will be my rabbit felt Porkpie.
Ernest

Picture263.jpg

Chinaski

One Too Many
grundie said:
My first time doing this, I apologise for the poor mobile phone image and the beard which is a work in progress.

ZJr63.jpg

The image doesn't show it well, but it's a brown newsboy hat made from thick flannel material.

Grundie, the sweater, coat, tie and hat all look perfect for a brisk day in Eire. And the beard is coming along as well. Keep it up!

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Remember this Tex/Mex Wormser Homburg?

SDC10349.jpg

Well I've been poking and pulling, steaming and bending this sucker till today it looks like this:

SDC10522.jpg
SDC10527.jpg

It's not there yet - but it's getting there. I want to give that very wide brim a bit more curl.

RobStC

A-List Customer
billyspew said:
My new Adam Triport today... arrived yesterday in amazing condition... of a Johnnyphi standard. Colour hard to describe, it's a taupe with a very strong hint of green - reminds me of the colour of JtL's recent flagship. Doesn't show up on this image but will try and capture when I can.

4324320559_6ef59b6593.jpg

Very nice, Billy :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap . Another great one for your amazing collection..... Been nice seeing a few more of them over the last while.

Rob St.C

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Big_e said:
I really need to add a Fedora or two to my collection. The ones from hatsdirect look interesting, especially the Fed IV. The rest of this week will be my rabbit felt Porkpie.
Ernest

Picture263.jpg

Fed IV!!!??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Sir, only something with a narrow brim for you would do! A Whippet or a Hampton I would say...

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
The cap was bought at a Christmas market in NY and is made in Nepal
DSC_0002-1.jpg

That LL Cool J thread has had an influence on me.
Borsalino Savoy
DSC_0004.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Nice photos and hats Lefty.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Somewhat off-topic; I like the color palette and saturation level of your photos. Is that your camera's curve or your own adjustments?

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ephraim Tutt said:
SDC10522.jpg
SDC10527.jpg

It's not there yet - but it's getting there. I want to give that very wide brim a bit more curl.

I generally like my homburg brims wide and flat, but I have to say that one is looking very good on you with the curled style; that ribbon gives the hat a jaunty look the curl and dents enhance. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy