Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

hambone71

Practically Family
I beat the heat and was able to wear my new-to-me Wormser this morning for a few chores.

I’ll post more in the Wormser thread once I get better photos, but thanks to fellow lounger @vincent stuart for a very classy addition to my collection.

This elderly fedora traveled all the way from British Columbia to get back to home turf. We’re only 100 miles from Chattanooga here.

Could it be that, like a salmon, it has returned to spawn more Wormsers?
View attachment 542312
View attachment 542313
View attachment 542315
View attachment 542331
Good looking hat! Suits you well!

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
I beat the heat and was able to wear my new-to-me Wormser this morning for a few chores.

I’ll post more in the Wormser thread once I get better photos, but thanks to fellow lounger @vincent stuart for a very classy addition to my collection.

This elderly fedora traveled all the way from British Columbia to get back to home turf. We’re only 100 miles from Chattanooga here.

Could it be that, like a salmon, it has returned to spawn more Wormsers?
View attachment 542312
View attachment 542313
View attachment 542315
View attachment 542331
Nice one. A Wormser is still on my get list.

There was a fall-like briskness to the air this morning as I sat on the deck enjoying my coffee in my new 100 year old Bowler. I think I could get used to the style of the Bowler.
View attachment 542338 View attachment 542339 View attachment 542340
Ah, the bowler looks magical. Wear it in good health...and wear it often!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Various hats & shirts 005.JPG
shirts and co 003.JPG
Today we are off to the Twinwood Festival. https://twinwoodevents.com/ The cats are in their cat hotel, the hired motorhome is loaded up, everything packed and ready. What Tina is doing I know not, but I have more than enough sense to ask, so I will just catch up on here whist waiting.

My shirt always gets a comment, on first glance it looks like any sort of camo pattern. Look again, the black images are the best for spotting that the pattern is silhouettes of pin-up girls. There again, the khaki trousers that Tina made for me also get many a favourable compliment.

The bespoke hat is another from Gamble & Gunn and the shoes are from Colin Johnstone.

The Shoe

One Too Many
Is it me or is the Lounge incredibly slow for others this morning? I am curious if it’s the site or my provider.
Very slow yesterday, and non-responsive for me today on the iPad. I click on links and nothing happens. I refresh the page and no change. The one thing I’ve done that has worked is to long click and choose “Open in Background “.

hambone71

Practically Family
Same, every click is a long wait yesterday and today. Thanks for letting me know it’s not just me.
Same, every click is a long wait yesterday and today. Thanks for letting me know it’s not just me.
Very slow here, too. In fact, I clicked "reply" on your post and nothing happened. I clicked reply again and then if finally caught up and duplicated your post.

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Late 40s/50s Mallory today. A top fav.
The result of an equally appreciative swap with a really good hat collector friend.
He ended up with a tan heathered 7 1/8 50s Stetson Custom V.
Had it fit I wouldn’t have parted with such a cool named Stetson, but absolutely love this Mallory. Has tons of vintage presence!

View attachment 542499 View attachment 542498 View attachment 542369
Sweet Mallory! I love my Mallory XV so much it only comes out for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Fantastic felt and I love the color on yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff