Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Royal Scott Playfellow

IMG_20240325_174857770_PORTRAIT_Original.jpeg
IMG_20240325_174858800 Copy.jpeg
IMG_20240325_175052801_PORTRAIT Copy.jpeg
IMG_20240325_175151172_PORTRAIT_Original.jpeg
IMG_20240325_175023059 Copy.jpeg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for sharing Joe. Your fedora has all the features!

I am taken tonight by the difference in weather from your backyard to mine. I do appreciate your green backdrop. Cool. Today I purchased a new jacket and gloves. You appear to have spring and a step towards summer going on. My normal is not normal.

Cheers, Eric -
Thank you Eric. I agree… two different worlds for certain. Our “winter” may be closer to your summer.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for sharing Joe. Your fedora has all the features!

I am taken tonight by the difference in weather from your backyard to mine. I do appreciate your green backdrop. Cool. Today I purchased a new jacket and gloves. You appear to have spring and a step towards summer going on. My normal is not normal.

Cheers, Eric -
Have to agree with that Eric, Joe's hat has that unique feature of changing hue depending on the light, I love it.
Kim's funeral 004.JPG

Tina knows me better than I know myself. Back in my days as head honcho, if I had to conduct a disciplinary I wore one of my double breasted suits. A practice that I learned from others, double breasted seems to have an aura of authority.

I have a meeting at my bank today, seeing my appearance Tina said: "Whose getting their backside kicked today?"
sovereign.jpeg
The hat is a Sovereign by John B.

Last edited:
Have to agree with that Eric, Joe's hat has that unique feature of changing hue depending on the light, I love it.
View attachment 602185
Tina knows me better than I know myself. Back in my days as head honcho, if I had to conduct a disciplinary I wore one of my double breasted suits. A practice that I learned from others, double breasted seems to have an aura of authority.

I have a meeting at my bank today, seeing my appearance Tina said: "Whose getting their backside kicked today?"
View attachment 602198
The hat is a Sovereign by John B.
Thanks Robert. Hope you let ‘em have it ;)

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Sometimes a fashion item comes along that feels like something I’ve been looking for all my life. I haven’t thought about penny loafers since I was ten years old in the mid-80s, but for some reason last week I decided to order a cheep pair to try out. They came in yesterday and boy am I in love!

Unfortunately I don’t have a great way to photograph my full body - the last photo is the best I can do right now. Kings Umbrella fedora, Florsheim penny loafers, Suitsupply linen blazer.

IMG_0905.jpeg

IMG_0906.jpeg

IMG_0907.jpeg

IMG_0915.jpeg

Edit: here’s a shot of the loafers and fedora. I wanted the beaf rolls since that was the popular style I remember from my childhood.
IMG_0932.jpeg

Last edited:
Sometimes a fashion item comes along that feels like something I’ve been looking for all my life. I haven’t thought about penny loafers since I was ten years old in the mid-80s, but for some reason last week I decided to order a cheep pair to try out. They came in yesterday and boy am I in love!

Unfortunately I don’t have a great way to photograph my full body - the last photo is the best I can do right now. Kings Umbrella fedora, Florsheim penny loafers, Suitsupply linen blazer.

View attachment 602253
View attachment 602254
View attachment 602255
View attachment 602256

Edit: here’s a shot of the loafers and fedora. I wanted the beaf rolls since that was the popular style I remember from my childhood.
View attachment 602266
I like the look Nathan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner