Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My wife captured me in my Stetson Sovereign attempting to capture an unusually vivid blue sky from the subway platform.
View attachment 613586
Fabulous photo and how can I not love that Sovereign? A few years back, just before Covid lockdown, my wife took a photo of me, when, we too were at a railway station and I was wearing my Sovereign.

film noir 001.JPG

My lady's comment from the resulting image was: "You look like an extra in a film noir flick!" Well, I had to have that in film noir black & white.

hats 13.jpg

No film companies came calling but the heritage railway absolutely loved it and wanted to use it in their brochure. But I wanted my lady in the shot too, so a week later, we posed for a professional photo to be taken.

hercules.jpg

Mighty44

One Too Many
Fabulous photo and how can I not love that Sovereign? A few years back, just before Covid lockdown, my wife took a photo of me, when, we too were at a railway station and I was wearing my Sovereign.

View attachment 613642

My lady's comment from the resulting image was: "You look like an extra in a film noir flick!" Well, I had to have that in film noir black & white.

View attachment 613644

No film companies came calling but the heritage railway absolutely loved it and wanted to use it in their brochure. But I wanted my lady in the shot too, so a week later, we posed for a professional photo to be taken.

View attachment 613645
Beautiful!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Yesterday afternoon the temps rose to 80'f (27'c). I wore my first straw hat of 2024. This straw fedora is a VS creation.

i-T35pDLK-M.jpg

i-dQvZPv9-M.jpg

i-tftxSWM-M.jpg

For this mornings soirée I wore a Stetson Playboy. This is a sage hued felt.

i-F8mpVb8-M.jpg

i-55ZCt8X-M.jpg

i-Bc66WdR-M.jpg

My morning coffee was enjoyed under the brim of a Stetson Whippet. This Whippet is a minty version.

i-k7hVW88-M.jpg

i-GgQfbXL-M.jpg

i-VBMwWqL-M.jpg

I went to the bakery in a Stetson Playboy (blueish hued felt).

i-tqQ9FFd-M.jpg

i-4Qh2Bhs-M.jpg

i-2z867sx-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:

VoodooSan

Practically Family

View attachment 613642

View attachment 613644

View attachment 613645
That is simply awesome!

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Good morning. Yesterday afternoon the temps rose to 80'f (27'c). I wore my first straw hat of 2024. This straw fedora is a VS creation.

i-T35pDLK-M.jpg

i-dQvZPv9-M.jpg

i-tftxSWM-M.jpg

i-F8mpVb8-M.jpg

i-55ZCt8X-M.jpg

i-Bc66WdR-M.jpg

My morning coffee was enjoyed under the brim of a Stetson Whippet. This Whippet is a minty version.

i-k7hVW88-M.jpg

i-GgQfbXL-M.jpg

i-VBMwWqL-M.jpg

i-tqQ9FFd-M.jpg

i-4Qh2Bhs-M.jpg

i-2z867sx-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
You know, Eric, your posts are REALLY challenging me to come up with new superlatives. I honestly don't think there are enough words in the English language to enable me to express my awe and admiration without becoming repetitive. :D Suffice it to say, I am, as I am nearly every day, AMAZED at the hats you show us.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
You know, Eric, your posts are REALLY challenging me to come up with new superlatives. I honestly don't think there are enough words in the English language to enable me to express my awe and admiration without becoming repetitive. :D Suffice it to say, I am, as I am nearly every day, AMAZED at the hats you show us.

Thanks for the hat compliment sir. I am very fortunate to have many hats on my hat rack to be worn. If they can not be worn (either too special or too whooped) I pass them on. BTW: Your hat rack is filling by the variety of hats you have showcased lately. Congrats.

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:

The Shoe

One Too Many
Thank you! I’ve had it for a while, and I’m still trying to decide if I like it. It‘s the only machine pressed hat I have, and it really fits well, but I’m still on the fence. My wife likes it (she doesn’t usually have an opinion one way or the other about my hats), so I keep wearing it occasionally.
I like it. Definitely worth the extra clicks needed to see it.

rogueclimber

One of the Regulars

i-T35pDLK-M.jpg

i-dQvZPv9-M.jpg

i-tftxSWM-M.jpg

i-F8mpVb8-M.jpg

i-55ZCt8X-M.jpg

i-Bc66WdR-M.jpg

i-k7hVW88-M.jpg

i-GgQfbXL-M.jpg

i-VBMwWqL-M.jpg

i-tqQ9FFd-M.jpg

i-4Qh2Bhs-M.jpg

i-2z867sx-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Great selection

I really need to get a Playboy!

And a Whippet LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80