Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your favorite hat crease?

emigran

Practically Family
222218cf1bbc4ba098a7c91b9a8bd063.jpg
My new custom. LOVE diamond creases

WELL DONE...!!!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
For some reason that popped into my head. It's a quote (as I recall) from the movie, And A River Runs Through It. Norman's soon to be wife, remarking at the hairstyle of Paul's native American girl when they were at the bar... a quick web search pulls up nothing like that from the movie, but there are sites that talk about the 1920's saying meaning "cool, bee's knees," etc.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
For some reason that popped into my head. It's a quote (as I recall) from the movie, And A River Runs Through It. Norman's soon to be wife, remarking at the hairstyle of Paul's native American girl when they were at the bar... a quick web search pulls up nothing like that from the movie, but there are sites that talk about the 1920's saying meaning "cool, bee's knees," etc.
I love it and it is officially stolen

...I'm a recent diamond convert
Me too. Well, semi recent. I really didn't care for Diamond creases when I joined The Lounge, but the people here are such a positive influence that I've since seen the error of my ways. :D

I have found that most hats tend to gravitate to a crease;I just go along for the most part.
Yep, and that's why mine have Teardrops or C-Crowns; I didn't think it was worth the arguments I'd have with my hats.

40Cal

One Too Many
I love the look of this hat
makes me wonder where it has been and what life it has led .... the things it has seen ... the holidays where it has hung on the hat rack ...
these are the things I think about when I see these pics
Same here, Anthony. One of the best things about collecting these old hats ,I think, is thinking about the places they have been. This one has lots of wear to the outside and is pretty close to mint on the liner and sweat. I wish I knew more about it's original owner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou