Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your favorite hat crease?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Vtg. Adam Pacesetter.

i-hKXhNBs-M.jpg

Eric -

Scooterz

Practically Family
Triplets!

Fed_IV_Triplets_01_zpsweevitbt.jpg

Fed_IV_Triplets_02_zpsa9v4udll.jpg

Fed_IV_Triplets_03_zpsagiacysm.jpg

I was so pleased with the Diamond creases on my Dark Brown and Tawny Fawn Fed IVs that I thought I'd push my luck and re-crease my Moonstone as well. There are obviously variations in the final shapes, but I like them and they now fit better than ever.

Hmmm...I think I might sense a patter here.....moonstone looks really good. Fight the temptation...fight the temptation....

RJR

Triplets!

Fed_IV_Triplets_01_zpsweevitbt.jpg

Fed_IV_Triplets_02_zpsa9v4udll.jpg

Fed_IV_Triplets_03_zpsagiacysm.jpg

I was so pleased with the Diamond creases on my Dark Brown and Tawny Fawn Fed IVs that I thought I'd push my luck and re-crease my Moonstone as well. There are obviously variations in the final shapes, but I like them and they now fit better than ever.
Nicely done.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
They are beautiful!!! Have you named them yet? All kidding aside, you've done a great job creasing them.
Thank you! If "the brown one", "the tan one", and "the gray one" count as names, then yes I have. :cool:

Looks like an advertisement layout. Very impressive.
Thank you! My only thought was to photograph them in a way that would show the similarities and differences, and this seemed the easiest. Definitely low budget (the towel is there to keep the dirt and other contaminants on the bench from staining the hats) but it works.

Hmmm...I think I might sense a patter here.....moonstone looks really good. Fight the temptation...fight the temptation....
"Fight the temptation"? That doesn't sound like something we do around here. :D Moonstone is a nice color--not too dark, not too light.

Nicely done.
Thank you Sir!

And thank you all for the "likes" as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy