Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your favorite hat crease?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
VS Stratoliner (sage beaver felt). This hat was inspired by the vtg. Stetson Stratoliners and the like hat that the forums member Jauntyone (French residence) owns.

i-wWd69Hd-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks , Anthony. It's one of those hats that feels like it needs some stiffener added.... almost too soft. It creases whatever way it wants.... it's completely out of my control..haha

I understand completely
I love my hats that feel that way
They change ever time I touch them.
My mood changes quite a bit so why shouldn't theirs?
That's how I see it anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vtg. Lee Commentator. Factory crease wears well.

Best, Eric -

Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead were criticizing their daughter's choice of men to date. The daughter protested, "But my latest boyfriend is nice, and he has a good job working on-air at the radio station!"

Mrs. Potatohead looks upon her disapprovingly and says, "But honey, he's just a common-tater!"

basbol13

A-List Customer
My latest Resistol Stagecoach conversion in Silverbelly. I'll be posting more pics in the Conversion Corral...the yellowish looking areas on the hat is just the low quality picture of my camera phone and not the hat itself.

Tallboy_Silverbelly_2.jpg

Tallboy_Silverbelly_3.jpg

Tallboy_Silverbelly_4.jpg

Tallboy_Silverbelly_5.jpg
Nice hat always liked silverbelly, band really sets it off. What color is the band? Looks chocolate brown?

basbol13

A-List Customer
Triplets!

Fed_IV_Triplets_01_zpsweevitbt.jpg

Fed_IV_Triplets_02_zpsa9v4udll.jpg

Fed_IV_Triplets_03_zpsagiacysm.jpg

I was so pleased with the Diamond creases on my Dark Brown and Tawny Fawn Fed IVs that I thought I'd push my luck and re-crease my Moonstone as well. There are obviously variations in the final shapes, but I like them and they now fit better than ever.
They are beautiful!!! Have you named them yet? All kidding aside, you've done a great job creasing them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran