Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I purchased this racer jacket on Monday

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
It's a Simons Canada (Department store) brand jacket. It's not overpriced like many jackets here. It will serve the OP well. Congrats. I am not sure where you are in Canada, East or West coast, but you will be just fine wearing that jacket and doing your thing.

TheBigTimeBecks

New in Town
It's a Simons Canada (Department store) brand jacket. It's not overpriced like many jackets here. It will serve the OP well. Congrats. I am not sure where you are in Canada, East or West coast, but you will be just fine wearing that jacket and doing your thing.
Yes I will just behave and act normally and not try to be Brad Pitt from Fight Club and starting shit or in this case, fights.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I realized I was mainly gonna wear the jacket out and about, casually. I had always liked the look of lambskin and the Schotts were way too much money still ( talking about used ones on eBay). Maybe one day, but this stress of getting a leather jacket for over a year is behind me.

Lambskin is known as the least violence inducing leather in the business.
You should be able to refrain from assaulting anyone when wearing it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic