Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
@Michael A
Yeah, Michael. That's the real thing! :)
Thanks Trenchy.

Without the beard.....i'm seeing a bit of Humphrey Bogart..............This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Thanks. The beard is non-negotiable though, I detest shaving.

Hey Michael, you look like a spy from one of them old cold war movies. Very cool in an ever so slightly sinister sort of way!
Thanks, I was going for disreputable, but sinister will do nicely in a pinch.

Michael

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Himel Frobisher:

Himel%20Frobisher%20Brown%20011_zpsxdtnyez9.jpg

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Super, are you wearing the Forb often? It still look near new.

Given the number of jackets I have, my attempt to keep most of them in rotation, and my generally warm local climate, I do not wear any of my jackets "often." Moreover, the Brown Frobisher is the newest addition to the stable (I purchased the black Frobisher first).

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

A-1

One Too Many
Hi Michael,
Those Swiss ones are nice. I've dyed them to the dark blue tone. And they were just 10€. As I've found my old suspenders, I'll wear them more I think.

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Hi Michael,
Those Swiss ones are nice. I've dyed them to the dark blue tone. And they were just 10€. As I've found my old suspenders, I'll wear them more I think.

- www.zekimin.com -
Thanks for the info A-1. The wool on the Swiss ones I saw was very nice high quality stuff. Did they shrink when you dyed them? What dye did you use? I have some wool pants I wouldn't mind dyeing, but they are fairly tight in the waist already and I've been thinking they might not fit when I'm done with them.

Michael

A-1

One Too Many
They haven't shrunk, but they're made of cotton, not wool.
So I don't know about that.
I have dyed a lot of stuff recently but it was only cotton. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

- www.zekimin.com -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner