Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Dance Hall (1950) A British film set in a West London Dance Hall, telling the story of the love lives of a group of factory girls. Not the best film I've ever seen but it had a good cast (Diana Dors, Bonar Colleano, Sydney Tafler, Petula Clark) and some good sequences in the dance hall.

BigFitz

Practically Family
santascoming.jpg

"Santa Claus is Coming To Town", Watched it the other night with my 3 year old daughter.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
There Ain't No Justice

A British film about a boxer. Made in 1939. Fairly good but it can't quite decide what it wants to be: it starts out serious but the ending is fairly slapstick.

There are some fantastic clothes in it, though.

DesertDan

One Too Many
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

I don't normally go in for romantic comedies. However I like this one because, though exaggerated, it is very close to my own experiences with my wife's family. I come from a small, very reserved family, She is mexican, has seven other siblings and I'm not even sure how many cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. They are most definitely NOT reserved. :D

DNO

One Too Many
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story and Machete

(digging through old DVD's in the basement and doing a lot of "Ooo...I haven't watched that for a while!")

Last edited:
Hillsborough
1996 docudrama about the 1989 Hillsborough disaster where 96 soccer fans died and hundreds more were injured in a crush during a soccer match at Hillsborough Stadium in Sheffield, UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay