Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
$(KGrHqV,!k8E8EM+ey5yBPLd6Lwlt!~~60_3.JPG

With "6 SONG HITS." Another winner...

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've picked "Pin up girl" for tonight's movie-night:

[video=youtube;EYa9AQJvd2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYa9AQJvd2w[/video]
(someone wrote: "..the lyrics are childish and the song makes virtually no sense"; but I find them just proper, it's lighthearted and funny - perfect wa ynot to think fo war)

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
Tall In the Saddle for the hundredth time. "Ain't easterners got legs?" - Gabby Hayes
"I saw that! You struck that poor man!" - old Lady in an accusing tone to John Wayne... to which he replies "Yes ma'am, just as hard as I could"

JazzyDame

One of the Regulars
The Spirit of St. Louis...and loved every minute of it--although I've seen it countless times, it still thrills me. "Now, I don't propose to sit on a flagpole or swallow goldfish. I'm not a stuntman; I'm a flier..."

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Romance on the Range (1942) with Roy Rogers, George "Gabby" Hayes, the Sons of the Pioneers, and a host of others. Bad guys cause trouble for decent folk, which sets in motion an East Coast society heiress and her maid visiting the west in disguise to sort out the unpleasantness. Roy and his pals straighten things out, all in about 54 minutes.

and.... Texas to Bataan (1942) with the Range Busters. First time I'd seen them. IMDB says there were 24 films in the series. John "Dusty" King sings, Dave Sharpe is fast with the fists, and Max Terhune is the jolly heavyset comedy relief. Max's dummy, Elmer Sneezewheeze, adds a touch of the bizarre to the goings-on. Again, all delivered in just under an hour.

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Lois Lane was later.
Oooh! Panther Girl of the Kongo:eyebrows:

With all that jungle traffic, I'm amazed they never "ran into one another" over there in "deepest darkest" Africa. I mean I know it's a BIG continent but surely Tarzan, Jungle Jim, Bomba the Jungle Boy, Sheena Queen of the Jungle, Alan Quatermain, The Phantom etc.. etc.. etc.. must of crossed paths some time. How many "elephant graveyards" and "evil tribes of cannibal headhunters" can there be? Did they take turns saving safari's or was it first come first serve? Just askin.

Worf

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn