Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Tangled, rented from Blockbuster. Very nice, but the Menken score was not as memorable as his previous offerings. Somewhere I heard that for the first time in Disney history the studios don't have a princess movie planned or in production.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Tangled, rented from Blockbuster. Very nice, but the Menken score was not as memorable as his previous offerings. Somewhere I heard that for the first time in Disney history the studios don't have a princess movie planned or in production.

Uh, I think the 30 years between Sleeping Beauty and The Little Mermaid included a long time when there was no "princess movie" planned. It was a much different studio in the old days... Keep in mind that the whole "Disney Princess" merchandizing bonanza is less than 15 years old.

Almost Vintage

One of the Regulars
:eek:fftopic: That's because they are too busy ruining Miss Marple!

I thought Tangled was pretty cute though!

Not a classic but somewhat of a throwback, The Lincoln Lawyer. very good cast, with eye candy for the ladies ( Matthew McConaughey - My Lady Friend tells me it's not a "McConaughey" movie till he trots out in the A-Shirt, and he does), Marisa Tomei (Quite lovely with her Gene Tierney overbite) , William H Macy and lots more familiar faces.

An enjoyable 90 minutes in the theater that I'll forget about in 24 hours.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I just finished watching Monte Walsh. Last night I watched "The Maltese Falcon". I like Bogie better when he's the good guy, and even better when he's with Bacall.

Later

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I love me some Rope........

Rope2.jpg

Mary

Practically Family
Sylvia Scarlett with Katharine Hepburn trying to live the life of a young boy. Then she falls in love with a man and decides to become a woman again. Interesting to see, but not capturing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24