Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Ellery Queen, The Adventure of the Blunt Instrument. Even though made in the seventies, it tries its best with a tv budget to make it look like 1947. Two nice touches in this episode: occasional scenes of NYC in color in what appears to be 1940s film clips, and a when a forties car in the seventies tv show drives by a theater the marquee reads

Stewart Granger
The Magic Bow

Nice attention to detail...

Dennis Young

A-List Customer
Ellery Queen, The Adventure of the Blunt Instrument. Even though made in the seventies, it tries its best with a tv budget to make it look like 1947. Two nice touches in this episode: occasional scenes of NYC in color in what appears to be 1940s film clips, and a when a forties car in the seventies tv show drives by a theater the marquee reads

Stewart Granger
The Magic Bow

Nice attention to detail...
I remember that series when it first ran! I loved it. Was it on tv recently or do you have the dvd? I'd love to see it again.

I watched "Miller's Crossing" tonight. It came highly recommended, but I didnt care for it. Gangster type flick but when it was over, I had little idea of what it was about. I dunno.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
No internet connection yesterday and home with a migraine, so hubby rented The Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon. Interesting movie, but I'll take a classic movie over any Matt Damon flick!

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
It's a wet, miserable Saturday here & there's not much else to do except watch movies. At the moment I'm watching "Doctor at Sea" (1955). It's nothing special, though it's interesting to see a very young Brigitte Bardot as Dirk Bogarde's love interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy