Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

VitaminG

One of the Regulars
Did you like it?

I did. Don't mind some of Kevin Smith's films. Filthy & irreverent & made on the cheap. Might be why I like John Waters films too ;)

I guess I shouldn't post this yet because it hasn't been watched, but picked up All Quiet On The Western Front (1930) a couple of days ago. Keen to watch it tonight.

rene_writer

Familiar Face
The Magic of Ordinary Days. It was really good as Hallmark movies go. Nobody even dies through the course of the film. Best of all, the 40's costumes are amazing. I really want everything Keri Russell wears in this. (If I could look like her too, that would be even more awesome. Sorry, girl crush.)

Connery

One Too Many
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2009)
The-Girl-with-the-Dragon-tattoo.jpg

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I watched Teenagers From Outer Space (1959) the other night. It's a fun one, and the monster that terrorizes a tiny California town is actually a lobster.

Nobert

Practically Family
The Prestige, a reasonabally diverting magician/thriller flick with Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale and Michael Caine. Turn of the century setting, David Bowie plays a minor role as Nikola Tesla.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Frontier(s) - I was looking forward to seeing this French horror for a couple of years (the same people made the terrifying Haute Tension) - finally watched it last night and it was good but not that scary or shocking.

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
I just recently discovered all the treasures we have in silent movies (again: why not earlier? shame on me). So after City Lights I just now watched The Navigator with and by Buster Keaton. Wonderful movie!

W-D Forties

Practically Family
The Prestige, a reasonabally diverting magician/thriller flick with Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale and Michael Caine. Turn of the century setting, David Bowie plays a minor role as Nikola Tesla.

I loved The Prestige! Clever and fun (Bowie looks to be having lots playing Tesla).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24