Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Umberto D.
These sort of films/movies, call them what you want, should be shown on TV more often. We dont always want murder mysteries or action films all the time!

I have to agree. I love that film and he did look identical to David Ruffin!

I personally think that's one of the finest TV Moive/Biopics ever made. The actor who played the late David Ruffin was/eerily close to the real David Ruffin. I never thought I'd EVER sing so much praise for a TV movie but I must, I must...

Worf

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
The Freshman. Actually I think that Brando was better in this movie, then he was in the God Father Trilogy!

Obviously not "The Freshman" that I know>
[video=youtube_share;1ntrhlDr8MU]http://youtu.be/1ntrhlDr8MU[/video]

Last night I saw the sequel to that picture, "Speedy". Fun Harold Lloyd comedy.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Obviously not "The Freshman" that I know>
[video=youtube_share;1ntrhlDr8MU]http://youtu.be/1ntrhlDr8MU[/video]

Last night I saw the sequel to that picture, "Speedy". Fun Harold Lloyd comedy.

Funny, that version was also on at almost the same time on a different channel.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"12 O'clock High" - Simply the finest movie ever made about the European Air War on the Western Front.

"As far as I'm concerned you're yellow with a streak down you back a mile wide!"

"I hate an officer like you so much I want' to get your face down in the mud and trample it!"

"Take a look at that name "The Lepper Colony" like it? You'll like even less the first time you mess up! There's a blow torch pointed our way and none of you are gonna shove me into it!"

Worf

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
"12 O'clock High" - Simply the finest movie ever made about the European Air War on the Western Front.

"As far as I'm concerned you're yellow with a streak down you back a mile wide!"

"I hate an officer like you so much I want' to get your face down in the mud and trample it!"

"Take a look at that name "The Lepper Colony" like it? You'll like even less the first time you mess up! There's a blow torch pointed our way and none of you are gonna shove me into it!"

Worf

Harvy you old fud, I won't have you up there getting hirt... Did you hit anyting? Sir, I think I got a piece of one. THERE's or OURS?!

Conspiracy
-- Thanks to p51 for recommending it.

Conspiracy-film.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy