Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Huell Howser's show that toured the Crossroads of the World in Hollywood, followed by Michael Palin's tour of the Himalayas.

You have to love when Huell repeats some "fact" his guest has just said: Like "Huell, we have the largest collection of Victorian Glass beads west of the Mississippi!" with the "Do you mean to tell me that you have the LARGEST collection of Victorian Glass beads west of the Mississippi?!" the answer just once should be: "That's right Huell, I just told you that."

Also the Huell Houser drinking game is to take a drink when ever Huell says History or Historic.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
But you don't love her now? :p
My wife has that, and all other forms of Lucy's shows on DVD. I can watch a few of them in a row then I'm done.
However, I can see the gags and prop ideas she used back then, still used in shows today.

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Watching an episode of Bewitched now.
The one where Samantha does something for UNICEF.
So what's important about this episode you ask?
4 women meet and ask "Sam" to put this all together.
Parked side by side are their cars....a 69 Chevelle 396 convertible, a 69 Camaro RS convertible, a 68 Camaro SS convertible, and a 69 Corvette convertible. Geez, nowdays just those cars alone would be worth half the budget for that episode. :)

What do you think? Packers/Broncos Super Bowl?

As was I until I heard that Ponder was out and Webb in and then I was just worried. Fortunately, they prevailed and now move on to hopefully crush the 49ers.
:D

Very true; the spirit of Lombardi is there. I believe this is the first Playoff game that Rodgers has won at Lambeau, though.

The Packers are pretty hard to beat at Lambo

What do you think? Packers/Broncos Super Bowl?

Very true; the spirit of Lombardi is there. I believe this is the first Playoff game that Rodgers has won at Lambeau, though.

The Broncos or Patriots. Unfortunately/Fortunately, Peyton is my favorite player and I have been a big Patriots fan since the seventies (big fan of Boston teams) so it will be hard to pick a team. Despising the Ravens, Niners and Falcons as I do, they could make it easy for me.

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
The Broncos or Patriots. Unfortunately/Fortunately, Peyton is my favorite player and I have been a big Patriots fan since the seventies (big fan of Boston teams) so it will be hard to pick a team. Despising the Ravens, Niners and Falcons as I do, they could make it easy for me.

Thought that couldn't happen(Manning-Brady)something about same division or some such thing?Peyton all the way OMO

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff