Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

You'll have to get caught up! Season 3 started last week and it was a terrific episode!

Having discovered it on Netflix, I think I'll unfortunately always be a season behind - I don't want to record it or even have to think about commercials. It is in my top three of favorite shows. And I enjoy hearing your positive comments on season 3 as I know I'll eventually have at least another sleeve of episodes to enjoy.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Having discovered it on Netflix, I think I'll unfortunately always be a season behind - I don't want to record it or even have to think about commercials. It is in my top three of favorite shows. And I enjoy hearing your positive comments on season 3 as I know I'll eventually have at least another sleeve of episodes to enjoy.

I love this show. James Spader is incredible in it.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Bored at having over-dosed on The Rugby World Cup, I went channel hopping during the commercial break and came across a compilation of the wackiest acts from around the world. Here, ladies & gentlemen, is an act from France, like no other. (Unless you know differently.)

[video=youtube;WliZfAJoCt8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WliZfAJoCt8[/video]

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
First episode of Season 11 - Supernatural. I did not like the similarities to The Walking Dead. But I trust the writers enough that they'll get on the right track soon enough.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
The ba***rd Executioner. Really good show. Still can't figure out the witches' stake in this, though. She seems to get weirder every episode.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Weapon Hunter. Don't care for the host much, but otherwise a good show. He went to Canada, to help on a Achilles Tank Destroyer. Then he went down to California, for some brake bands for the tank. Then he went to Arizona, for The Big Sandy machine gun shoot. He got to fire a Tommy Gun, then the big gun on a M18 Hellcat. If that wasn't enough, he then got to fire a genuine Pak 40 anti tank gun! Got to love America! [video=youtube;ceK3BuQTeQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceK3BuQTeQo[/video]

Worf

I'll Lock Up
First 2 episodes of "The Flash". As anyone can tell you I'm a Marvel man but so far I think it's pretty good not "Daredevil" good but it'll do till more episodes of that show up. I gave up on Green Arrow after 2 episodes... but I kinda like this kid.

Worf

First 2 episodes of "The Flash". As anyone can tell you I'm a Marvel man but so far I think it's pretty good not "Daredevil" good but it'll do till more episodes of that show up. I gave up on Green Arrow after 2 episodes... but I kinda like this kid.

Worf
That reminds me that at some point, I need to finish Daredevil. I have been entertained by what I have seen so far, but I have had a hard time getting around to finish it.
As for the Green Arrow, I agree. Each time I have watched it, I found myself mocking it more than watching it.
:D

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Jay Leno's Garage. Kind of left me flat! He was much better when he was on My Classic Car, the original Leno's Garage. I would rather see more of his collection of cars, and less of the modern stuff. I did get a laugh out of his one quote, “Why do people like to do burnouts? Look, if you don't know, stop watching the show right now, all right?"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes